3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
polkoden 09.12.21 01:01 am

Stalker COP - Return to the zone. (mod) (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

When installing the mod, it was instructed not to set "full improved lighting", but after a while I forgot about it and thought, why am I playing with such low graphics, and put it on "forbidden" lighting. after trying to go in to play - knocks out this error. The mod stopped working. made compatibility with a low screen resolution, run as administrator, reinstalled - nothing helped, the error is knocked out.

https://stalkerportaal.ru/load/zov_pripjati_repack/mod-vozvrashenie-v-zonu-repack/135-1-0-3390
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max15236 26.03.22

Such a problem immediately dies when moving from the laboratory z to the vicinity of the backwater z. Or "bugs" come out how to solve the problem?

V
Viktor Aleksandrovich 20.08.22

stalker call of pripyat return waste recycling station mercenaries stuck mission /
I collected all the PDAs but the mission is hanging. How can anyone fix it?

A
Ashley33 04.10.22

Colleagues, such a trouble - I downloaded the game in Steam, rolled over from the archive with the mod, rolled up the fix, I launch it - a black screen. And nothing. Waited for a long time. System - Ryazan5, 1060 card, opera 16, the game is true on hdd, but I don't care, too lazy to throw it on ssd. The original norms started, but with the mod - a jamb. What can be wrong? It doesn't throw any errors, it just won't start.
PS but, no, it still gives out "the vidyuha does not match, lower the game parameters." And how will they be reduced if I can’t enter the game. Yes, and 1060 would probably pull any parameters