3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paulx61 09.12.21 01:01 am

Courseplay-Autodrive (Farming Simulator 22)

Gentlemen, no one knows if these mods will be?
Game assistants are not very good, to put it mildly.
44 Comments
Sort by:
S
SUPERTRUP 09.12.21

On github, people write (as I understand the author / co-author of the mod) that they are working on the mod, but it will not be fast.
Google transliteration translates clumsily, but the meaning is clear there.

Spoiler

S
SUPERTRUP 23.12.21

There, screenshots were posted on the github.
Spoiler

P
Paulx61 23.12.21

SUPERTRUP
Great, I'm looking forward to it. One gets the feeling that the hirelings are working worse than in the 19th.

A
Alexey Ryabenko 23.12.21

Paulx61
Right. I also got the same impression. A lot of mistakes are made when cultivating the land. Even in square fields, they just turn around in the middle of the field and drive back.

S
SUPERTRUP 23.12.21

Paulx61
I even specially downloaded 19 farm, so it is, at 19 they do better.

A
Alexey Ryabenko 23.12.21

Be careful with workers if you have two fields side by side. I gave the task to cultivate the field after the harvest, so after the main work he went to cultivate a neighboring field where the wheat is still growing. Fortunately, he noticed it in time and he did not have time to uproot everything.
20211212202055-1

S
SUPERTRUP 23.12.21

Alexey Ryabenko
And I thought what the hell, I confused the fields, but it’s awesome.

S
SUPERTRUP 23.12.21

Paulx61
AutoDrive version 2.0.0.0. for 22 farms posted on github (in the same place as for 19). Not tested yet.

S
SUPERTRUP 23.12.21

CP are already trying to be friends with AD, although CP hasn't even been released yet :).

Spoiler

S
SUPERTRUP 03.01.22

Coursesplay posted on github in beta version.

d
deep1tone 03.01.22

AD is not on friendly terms with CP yet.
I installed the latest versions to date.
And CP itself is not like that. "It used to be better" as they say.
Question for connoisseurs: In the new CP, can you delimit the fields yourself? (as it was before, I drove the course, called it a field, generated a route, and AI plows a new field for you) I

tested a couple of hours of SR. Objectively, built-in recruiting in direct fields shows itself better than CP. Maybe it's about beta + mods + don't understand what, BUT the tactor just drives in the other direction from the starting point))))

S
SUPERTRUP 03.01.22

deep1tone
I figured out how to create a new field using coursesplay. You need to make the contour of the field yourself, then generate a course (adding more headlands, I made a circular version) standing on this contour. It is natural to allow the creation of fields on technology. Due to the fact that the kurspley does not raise the plow on turning passages, it will plow all the time, creating a field inside the contour. CP-v7.0.0.11.
Upd: If a point during generation is set on your site (without affecting any field), it will generate a course along the boundaries of the site. You do not need to make a contour (although it is not clear, somewhere the contour is needed, somewhere not.).

d
deep1tone 09.01.22

SUPERTRUP
Thank you. I will definitely try.

With regards to CoursePlay version 7.0.0.12
HELL and KP still cannot work normally on the field.
As you can see on the screenshot .. 1. The harvester began to move normally across the field from the starting point and fill the bunker, but then some kind of game begins.
2.when the bunker is full, he begins to back away, sometimes not far, and sometimes backs away from one edge of the field to another and begins to shave off the island (in FS19 he somehow adequately does this, but in FS22 it is simply delusional). The harvester is located diagonally and waits for the HELL to drive up and then the AI ​​dance begins, the HELL can immediately drive up to unload the comb, it can just wind circles while rolling around the comb, it can, like on the screen, drive up past the auger and rest against the header.
The screen is attached about the kartogo-cleaner, but this nonsense happens on ordinary combines too.

S
SUPERTRUP 09.01.22

deep1tone
Could the standard CP and BP settings be to blame? There it is necessary to set up so that the harvester stood waiting for unloading in the field, and did not go to the unloader. And indicate the width to the combine so that it does not run into the header.

d
deep1tone 09.01.22

SUPERTRUP I
changed the settings, it seemed to work, but I noticed that this mod is not at all good, namely the Grimme Variatron 470 Platinum Terra Trac (cortafan cleaner). Replaced with Ropa Panther 2 - problems with displacement of the pipe disappeared by themselves. The field was cleaned on the AD + machine, the hirelings were working, I just watched, everything was assembled and delivered, they worked in twos, 2a comb + 2a of a tractor with a cart.
UPD. AD and CP still can't work together. They clearly interfere with each other. AD somehow paranoidly follows the SR and thereby prevents him from maneuvering, but if the AD behaves calmly, then the SR itself begins to call for unloading in the most ridiculous situations, for example, at the U-turn, for example, the AD just stupidly does not understand how to approach the auger and that's it, both stand ...
I was pleased with the work (AD + Hire) with the rope, I think everything will be in order with the cross section too.
But no, he hurried. Cannot drive up to the auger normally. Tries from all sides, but to no avail. The problem is in the auger of the case harvester itself, it does not have the same pressure as the silos, it does not blow out, but pours evenly, while the auger is mobile, therefore the HELL cannot drive up normally.The

problem is that the auger trigger is set to the rear edge of the cart, and HELL does not go further, it stops according to its logic. The settings do not help, you cannot adjust the travel a little further in relation to the combine. Alas and ah. Sugarcane cannot be assembled without hands yet. Here the falow me mod would help.

L
Lukavyi 09.01.22

deep1tone
download v7.0.0.16

S
SUPERTRUP 09.01.22

On CP v7.0.0.16 he plows, he left bald spots due to the fact that he set the corners incorrectly.

d
deep1tone 09.01.22

I don’t understand something, the settings of the combine in HELL, HELL do not seem to know how to clean the fields, why does he need the settings?

S
SUPERTRUP 13.01.22

deep1tone The
harvester paired with the unloader works. A combine controlled by a CP or a hired hand calls the unloader when full. Combine and unloader must have the same field. At the unloader, set the mode of operation with a combine, and make a point near the field where the unloader will stand. At the unloader, activate the work of blood pressure. The combine simply select the field.

d
deep1tone 13.01.22

SUPERTRUP
That's right, but I have a CP working on the field, it has its own settings.
That is, CP plows the field, and AD delivers, at the moment they work well (not ideally). And so also the question arises what for settings of the combine at AD?
SUPERTRUP According to your screenshot, I do it, otherwise they do not work, or rather AD does not understand where and whom to unload. Moreover, when the CP is finished on the field, AD will not go to them until you sit in the combo yourself. By this I want to say that AD does not understand when to go for unloading, even if the combine is started and with the auger extended.