3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrGhost15 01.09.19 01:41 pm

The CPU and Graphics card 100%

Guys! Faced with the problem, CPU, and none in the games even cs go - loaded on 100%
Gtx 1070 Xtreame Gaming;
i5 4690k 3.5;
16 of RAM;
hard na 1tr;
block pitaniya na v 850.
At up to 40% reach.
Can anyone tell me, or I don't know what to do...
Windu reinstalled, fire wood all new.
Temperature up to 50 Maxim comes
The game is very frieze
Thanks in advance!

34 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGhost15 01.09.19

P
Phoenix67 01.09.19

Turn on vertical sync in the game.

X
X_ray_83 01.09.19

MrGhost15
Driver and Windows 10, to dig through system monitoring !

a
antonrogov 01.09.19

What's the problem? It should be in a well balanced system.

g
gennaz 01.09.19

MrGhost15
Faced with the problem, CPU, and none in the games even cs go - loaded on 100%
The fact that the GPU is loaded 100% is good,but the CPU should be the margin, it is desirable to have loaded no more than 80%,although for 4/4 CPU is common. Try to play with graphics settings and loading more video card.

M
MrGhost15 01.09.19

antonrogov
So I have a wild friezes...

M
MrGhost15 01.09.19

Alexxerr
The pattern....

M
MrGhost15 01.09.19

Phoenix67
Very uncomfortable to play

S
SEVA7777 01.09.19

You need to first determine what processes are in percent of the call load before to do something.

M
MrGhost15 01.09.19

SEVA7777
Cs go and ship.

S
SonyK_2 01.09.19

MrGhost15
Need to lock, framerate - you have the CPU loaded to 100% and freezes. If I don't want to include the plane in the game, try to set the limit of frames in the program, which output the monitoring results to the screen. Do not know whether it is the use of Afterburner, and have done so: set RTSS to limit to 120 fps when playing with him, above this limit the FPS does not rise (even in menu).
Spoiler

You are on the upper screenshots are more than 200 K/s, for example, reduce to 180 and try it. If you misiti stop, you can add slowly until you find the threshold at which this occurs. If there are friezes at 180, put even less so in the manually can feel the required number/s.

S
SonyK_2 01.09.19

Alexxerr
Just have - when CPU is loaded to 100%, can misiti even the mouse cursor. Try to run some kind of test, fully loading the CPU: to all cores / threads were continuously loaded to 100%, and then to move the cursor.

S
SonyK_2 01.09.19

Alexxerr wrote:
If you use the entire cache and all fpu blocks...
And as you can understand, there is at least one program showing a cache loading and blocks during the game?
...he frieze in COP...
Frame rate is not limited - load the system to the max, on the top of the screen (especially for 2-m) the full CPU usage and nedovrsenoj graphics card because of this. And it is not known as the author of these screens did: he might have except for games 100,500 processes in the background working...
...I have the CPU OC odyssey is also in 100% hammer...
Fully all threads 100%, or the total load of kratkovremennoe to 100?
...do not confuse load the game and test.
It was just an example to make it clearer.
...Of the CFC, not frieze...
Not so long ago went to their website to see what's new. I see a new version is out: 5-point-something - decided download, look. Launched, immediately stop the test and says: overheating - seconds has not passed! Included older 4.5.1 - everything is fine, the test with no problems (about Frisians don't remember). What version was it tested?
...in Testmem5 may hang for a few seconds...
This is what I wrote.

V
Vaipen 01.09.19

Look what background processes are hanging and cut down nafig everything that is unnecessary.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 01.09.19

MrGhost15
CSGO is 4 threads.There is a possibility of low frequency RAM.It is necessary to disperse.Only has one flaw:your PERC supports max 1600MHz

[

Alexxerr
The more powerful the card, the stronger her need the processor and RAM.You've lowered the RAM frequency, what was the result?

S
SonyK_2 01.09.19

[Denis] wrote:
CSGO goes in 4 threads...
It has only 4 cores / thread, and therefore runs on 4-H. If more of them can be activated and others: for example, I to 8.
Spoilerfree under the spoiler in the post above.

...your PERC supports max 1600MHz
Depends on motherboard and RAM: on older chipsets can use modules with a higher frequency will be considered overclocking, but the fact does not change.
Example:

With the previous CPU (Athlon II X4) used current memory (1600 MHz), although the CPU officially had the support of 1333 and the motherboard by default has worked with RAM at this frequency. But she had the opportunity of dispersal: included manually in the BIOS-e 1600 - it worked.

[

SonyK.
Alexxerr
I just came in off features on the Intel website for it and was led.So those 1600MHz can count and not take it, if the mother holds above, and the RAM chased.Then the author of the more have to drive the RAM possible
Somewhere was the topic of mother АМ3+ and its support to 3000Мгц RAM, and strap chased not above 2133Мгц.

S
SonyK_2 01.09.19

Alexxerr wrote:
Yes, the game uses 4 threads.
Loads more, just 4 threads? - do not argue with this. But where is the contradiction with what I wrote before?
SonyK. wrote:
It has only 4 cores / thread, and therefore runs on 4-H. If more of them can be used and other...
On your screen is inactive for 1 core of 12 - except if the game is not running anything else, so the load of the CPU.
Spoiler
[Denis] wrote:
...So those 1600MHz can count and not take it, if the mother holds above, and the RAM chased.Then the author of the more have to drive the RAM...
It is doubtful that the topic was buying the CPU with the index K (the highest performing i5 on the 1150 socket, Junior Devil's Canyon) and the memory in excess of standard Intel-ovsky the RAM frequency for a given socket (1600 MHz) does not know that it can work at higher frequencies. If the motherboard allows, most likely operates at frequencies of RAM, but of course it is necessary to check the vehicle...

[

SonyK.
He mother did not have.It should say)