3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Disciples3 09.12.21 10:48 pm

Save Swap (Crysis 2)

someone knows whether it is possible to somehow save in crisis 2 so as not to start the mission over at death, and the superr game goes to 50-55 fps computer configuration 4gb ram win 7 ultimate x64 Intel core I5 ​​3.20 ghz Ati radeon 5750 1gb with a resolution of 1920x1080
28 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bambarambum 09.12.21

It seems to me that the problem is that the game does not recognize Russian letters (but here is how hotkeys recognize xs). Renaming the "My Documents" folder should help. Although I also have Win7 Ultimate and save everything perfectly (the "My Documents" folder was automatically in English).
SpoilerNo offense said, but how can you be so stupid that it would not be correct to write the name of the game, when the header of this forum is right in front of your eyes?

M
Mr. Romero 09.12.21

Bambarambum
+1

[
[IDevIL 09.12.21

crisis

D
Devil208 09.12.21

come on, chase the guy, he just sealed himself, maybe he was in a hurry

D
Devil208 09.12.21

Bambarambum
Thanks for the advice, I didn't even remember anything about it

B
Bambarambum 09.12.21

devil208, I was in a hurry, this is a forum, not ChyaTyke, there is nowhere to rush.

D
DIMANATAVR 09.12.21

Tell me in which save folder for windows 7?

P
Paxom 09.12.21

If the account in Windows is in Russian, then nothing. Why do you need to save? Any level can be loaded there

T
T ruman 09.12.21

by the way, yes, I don't know either, but I have 7 and it keeps everything

H
HyperXStream 09.12.21

Wait for the release of the game, and do not play this squalor.

A
AdroV 09.12.21

This. exactly.

p
pavluha32 09.12.21

In the properties of the executable, put the launch in compatibility mode with Windows XP (Service Pack 3) and you will save all the checkpoints. And saves their game in the folder C: Users user_name Saved Games Crysis2 SaveGames

P
Paxom 09.12.21

oh, I found a way out from someone who is not saved ... In the sysmem.cfg file, remove the folder name from the sys_user_folder command (so that only the sys_user_folder = command remains) and the game itself will create everything you need in the USER folder in the root of the game ...

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 09.12.21

buy a license

p
pavluha32 09.12.21

John MacTavish Can you tell me the address? I don’t understand: how is the problem of saving in BILDE 5620 related to the purchase of a license? Why are you climbing everywhere with your "buy a license"? We'll buy it when the time comes, don't worry. Money is not a pity for a good game.

F

pavluha32
many do not think so, as you do. Someone now want to get rid of all the glitches, wait for rusik and play without even downloading / buying a license. And then we whine and wonder why decent games don't come out on PC

d
djoystik 09.12.21

John MacTavish,
many who want to play, manually change the configs, open the game, and make their own rusik =)

S
Solid_Snake_13 09.12.21

John MacTavish Dumb nickname from dumb prototype. Buy yourself a licensed moscow

F

Solid_Snake_13
I see that you are a creepy schoolboy, rubbish the game in any way. Are you 13?

s
sversus 09.12.21

Solid_Snake_13
you look at it, you have to take litsuha, while there is a beta, play

John MacTavish on it,
but at the expense of saving, in fact, it doesn’t matter here, that licks that a pirate are the same, just pirates break everything and where do you get it now litsuchu?