3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Disciples3 09.12.21 10:48 pm

Save Swap (Crysis 2)

someone knows whether it is possible to somehow save in crisis 2 so as not to start the mission over at death, and the superr game goes to 50-55 fps computer configuration 4gb ram win 7 ultimate x64 Intel core I5 ​​3.20 ghz Ati radeon 5750 1gb with a resolution of 1920x1080
28 Comments
Sort by:
A
ASTRELx 09.12.21

The problem is this. On (approximately) 70% of the game in the Times Square mission, there is a task to defend some 2 points. Well, I beat everyone off, everything is quiet, everyone is standing, waiting and waiting ... I ran around the entire section of the map more than once. I tried to replay, but nothing happens ... Silence and the task to defend 2 points. Can anyone give saves after that moment? I will be very grateful.
PS I do not create this topic in order to hear words such as "this is beta, this is how it should be!" or "die pirate!"

A
ASTRELx 09.12.21

an)

A
ASTRELx 09.12.21

In general, who passed the game, please unsubscribe

T
Tomsoon 09.12.21

I found out about who is not stored in the file ... sysmem.cfg remove the name of the folder in sys_user_folder team (to ostalast only sys_user_folder = command), and the game itself will create all the necessary folder in the USER at the root of the game ...

That's is made and now the loner is saved.
But two problems remain:
1. Doesn't save multiplayer data.
2. Alone, when I boot the second time, the game freezes tightly.

A
AlexDem 09.12.21

I have 7 ultimate "my documents" in Russian, I go to the beta and load from the last checkpoint. Where are these fucking saves to look for? I want to put the face, because in the place where I got in the beta, there is a bug with an image, it throws it out of the game as much. I just want to throw saves.

D
Demon 007 09.12.21

And I have windows 7 Home extended x64, laptop, HP, Intel Core 2 Duo processor, but the game doesn't even save the game settings. HELP ME !!!!!!!

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 09.12.21

My default save location is "C: Users % user_name% Saved Games".

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 09.12.21

Noticed a problem. If you copy only the Saved Games Crysis2 SaveGames folder, then the set of available levels and nanopoints will not be copied.
You still need to copy the Crysis2 Profiles folder, it seems.