3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nihiliant 09.12.21 11:50 pm

Impression of the game. (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater)

How do you like the game?
For example, I liked it.
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark corsair 09.12.21

The game was a masterpiece for its time and will remain a masterpiece forever. Fans of the series and ordinary players got a completely new experience and emotions. MGS3 has taken the franchise to a new level. Regardless of how much water has flowed under the bridge since its release on PS2, even now many will get the thrill of MGS3 if they missed out on this breakthrough installment of the greatest gaming franchise in industry history.

T
Tony_Redgrave 09.12.21

Well, the greatest series, it is different for everyone, but that the series is gorgeous is a fact. though the controls are a little tricky, especially with the capture. I suffered for several hours to figure out how to grab the enemy and walk with him, but I still did not understand. fortunately, this was the only thing that I do not understand. and it seems like I've already learned everything (more or less)

c
cumAr 09.12.21

all you just need to lightly press the button and walk wherever you want. press hard and he will cut his throat. on the emulator, this will not work, it immediately cuts the throat the
game is excellent, although I liked the plot of Metal Gear Solid more (I did not play at 4)

T
Tony_Redgrave 09.12.21

even if with joey? maybe just look for another plugin?

T
Tony_Redgrave 09.12.21

in my opinion you are mistaken forum. what's the use of comparing it here. this should be discussed on the MGS4 forum, but here it makes sense to compare only with the previous parts

J
Jarud 09.12.21

All games in the series are cool and this part is no exception!

H
HyperXStream 09.12.21

What can I say here? ..
10/10.

m
metal slug 09.12.21

At first, this game seemed boring to me. Apparently because of the strange control, but then endured it and began to use it seriously. It turned out that it was not a bad game. By the way, does anyone have the first PS1 game for sale?
PS Offers go to PM.

J
Jarud 09.12.21

The game is super, even after so much time it is still interesting to play it. It can still give odds to some of the games that are coming out now! 10/10

a
as1000 09.12.21

Tony_Redgrave needs a joystick like Sony with sensitive buttons

A
Anderby 09.12.21

> She can still give odds to some of the games that are coming out now! 10/10

Games that can give odds to future games - a cloud.

_
__DOC__ 09.12.21

Anderby
She can give all stealth a head start when Splinter Cel came out - I thought it was a pathetic parody of Metal Gear /)))), I'm talking about the origins.

A
Anderby 09.12.21

Well, I'm talking about the same.

D
Deflevew 09.12.21

Favorite game. The ending just thrills and turns everything upside down.

_
__DOC__ 09.12.21

Well, the stubborn THIS is mu and dilo - Kojima. Will he ever let us play?

A
Anderby 09.12.21

To whom is this "us"?

_
__DOC__ 09.12.21

Anderby
)))) PSyunam!

A
Anderby 09.12.21

Duc play on PS2, what's the problem.

_
__DOC__ 09.12.21

Anderby
Duc and I play through the PS emulsion, I want it to be humanly normal on PSyun.

_
__DOC__ 09.12.21

Does anyone have a link to the image for the metal gear 3 subsistence emulator?