3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 10.12.21 12:08 am

Second Hand

---
23 Comments
Sort by:
t
the endless misanthropy o 10.12.21

for home, summer cottages, drive to the store

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.12.21

Only new and mostly classic.
Spoiler

p
pekabir 10.12.21

periodically I take Western clothes in stock

7Rain7 10.12.21

Le Gaspilleur
Krasava. ))))
New. I've been looking for 1 vesch for a long time, I'm ready to buy a used - original ferrari jacket of 2006. Who in the subject knows what's the catch in 2006. I’m looking for her, maybe I’ll even go to Norway for her. )))) It will cost millions in a couple of years.
pekabir
Always and unchanging)))

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

Some bastard at night unscrewed the light bulb in the entrance. And not for the first time. I suspect that it was not without someone's long arm. Politics, her mother ... dig it, dig it!
Mayamenstate
Dude, do boobs rule the world? Well, or at least have anything to do with the world in which you live?

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

Mayamenstate
Heh. heh ... Of course it is, but if at least something, it turns out for your reasons nothing else than in general. BUNCH!!!
And ... after the use of biological weapons since November 2006 ... Where and by whom?

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

Second hand ... and biological weapons. Who would doubt that. Heh, heh ...
In a word - make the fool pray, he will break his forehead.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

Mayamenstate
That's it, man, go ahead without me.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.12.21

7Rain7
original 2006 ferrari jacket
No, I don't know. What's the
deal ?) Mayamenstate
This is how people buy things in Second Hand not only because of lack of money, but also because of lack of relationships.
Lonely perverts are looking for smelling women's blouses ... Are you talking about that?

r
rPeBoJL 10.12.21

Spoiler

M
Melshlemming 10.12.21

How can you buy clothes there? Fuuuuuu .... What an abomination.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.12.21

Mayamenstate
Don't bother. Better to joke about secondhand.

n
northern alcoholic 10.12.21

I didn't take clothes there.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.12.21

Mayamenstate
These are not the jeans I bought, these are different jeans.
The Narnians played a trick on you.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.12.21

Mayamenstate
Would you like to consider buying used items after all? They used them before you, so we do not exclude the possibility of substitution. You may not change the second time) By the way, who practices this disgrace, what do you think?

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

.... and I see a broken pixel on the monitor ... there was no need to sift the sand.
For two months I was looking at the building all the time,
I had already looked through the house so that I remembered everything there to the smallest detail.
... Everything, absolutely everything that I buy changes beyond recognition, one has only to leave it at home and go out into the street.

BRAVO!!! The people demand the continuation of the banquet.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.12.21

Mayamenstate
I'm actually talking about the wardrobe. Your jeans stories are pretty funny.

Special services. I think everyone
agrees now , let's stop the discussion.

G
GTAman 10.12.21

Used clothes are not needed.

t
the endless misanthropy o 10.12.21

In general, I want to lean on rags, not wash my limbs, not visit a barber and become a holy fool. Wandering down the street and yelling curses: the devil's poison will devour your womb! that world will turn to ashes and gardens will not grow anymore flowers will bloom, you will not drink from the bloody rivers, you will not taste the rotten bread! And convulsively shaking in the agony of death in a desperate cry, making the last breath with dried lips not to behold your loved ones!

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.12.21

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
And where did you just a scatty loomed? ..
Spoiler