3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Humanist 10.12.21 12:23 am

What would you like to see in this part? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

And got here =
24 Comments
Sort by:
G
GDFrost1.4 10.12.21

.... a normal story for an assassin?
Undoubtedly.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 10.12.21

GDFrost1.4
why doesn't the first part suit you?)

D
Default2 10.12.21

the protagonist of the Templar
.... a normal story for an assassin?

Nudity

s
sergey64 10.12.21

Fewer items for Jupley glasses and more interesting parkour.

X
Xx_xXGamerXx_xX 10.12.21

sergey64
Parkour is nowhere better, even worse compared to the first parts :( They fucked him up and turned the assassin into a street ballerina

w
wolf12332 10.12.21

optimization, first of all)

A
Andrey Lemeshev 10.12.21

Anything but a Templar starring. And so I would like a break in a couple of years, so that you can get bored with the game, otherwise every half a year or a year is already pretty boring. From the wishes, this is the return of the spirit of the order from the first, second part. The protagonist who will believe the order, and he will have more adequate goals and not - KILL ALL TEMPLERS, REVENGE. Well, and more charismatic heroes that the player will worry about.

M
M0f 10.12.21

I liked the idea with a hook, as in that mysterious screenshot, imagine how quickly you can get out of the guard with it.

P
Playersaharan 10.12.21

mother er 228
But he is the most beautiful of the whole series
But what I want from Victory ...
Well, firstly, the return of the purchase of shops and other buildings from AC: B (otherwise clubs alone are not enough, there is simply nowhere to put money).
Secondly, the return of most of the chips from AC3, such as: interaction with animals / double counterattacks / covering with a human shield, etc.
3) Gambling would be appropriate, but they seem to be already confirmed.
4) Detective quests are desirable, and it would be very helpful if we would meet with Jack the Ripper (Yubiki can do a mission with him as a bonus to a certain set of the game)
5) And the most important thing is optimization!

O
Ovchin 10.12.21

I would not like to see anything, I think this game will be the same as Unity.

S
SKILET_336 10.12.21

I want to be able to switch between species
And I would very much like to do the following parts with the history of the Russian assassin

S
SKILET_336 10.12.21

Between views: from 3rd person and from 1st person

P
Playersaharan 10.12.21

wassups Why
beat GG? For the fact that he runs on the roofs?) Okay, also for the fact that he breaks into someone else's house (in Unity, NPCs almost do not react to this in any way), but for tracing, as for me, you don't need to hit the face.
Well, in terms of the open world, pirate speakers are the deadliest, and there really good side effects can be counted on the fingers of one hand (unlike the same Unity or even AC3, where, after the plot, new, rather good, quests appear). But they already tried to introduce random into FC4 (karma events), but because of this, it seemed to many that Kirat was like a circus, so I don't think that Yubiki will introduce this feature into each of their projects.

P
Playersaharan 10.12.21

wassups
I understood your idea, and in principle I agree with it. But again, it takes a lot of time and resources to implement such a thing (which Sky and GTA5 had), and given how the AS pipeline is gaining momentum, you can not wait for this for a very long time (at least until Yubiki suspends the series)
By the way, since We are already talking about open worlds - in which games, in your opinion, are they alive? Apart from GTA and TES?

K
Kosolapyi1 10.12.21

1) Jack the Ripper (who will be a victim of GG)
2) Sherlock's prototype
3) Super interesting, adult and most importantly not a short plot
4) optimization, grafon and adequate systems
5) Gloomy atmosphere of London (rain, night lights in fog)
6) A lot information about Connor and Cormac
7) A coherent modern world
8) A good, accompanying soundtrack.

O
Ocean0 10.12.21

1) Jack the jumper (Spring-heeled Jack)
2) Arthur Conan Doyle (Maybe he will copy something from the main character, for the image of Sherlock)
3) See Cormac's neck (unlikely due to age) or at least information about him, or maybe and we will meet his children.
4) Meet Leon from the "Fallen Kings" dlc, because Arno took him with him. Moreover, we know little about the future fate of Arno, except that he entered the service of Napoleon (what happened to the latter we know from history textbooks).
5) Meet Oscar Wilde, it's strange that no one remembered him.
6) About the technical and visual side, I think many have already written, I will not repeat)
7) See Lews Carroll and understand what kind of substances helped him write "Alice in Wonderland";)
8) Jack "the Ripper" (By the way, "Jack" could not necessarily be a man)
9) Remove to hell with skill leveling for points, remove things that can be opened in multiplayer, only for 1st places. After all, you can simply find things in chests, for example, side quests, etc.
10) More varied random events. In Unity, it was just nonsense, they stole a wallet - catch up, try to kill - kill, try to kill - scare and everything? In general, to make the world more alive, I certainly understand the progress in Unity in comparison with the previous parts. Still, the game was about revolutionary France and the effect of liveliness was created artificially.
11) I would like to see a mission something like, - "That guy will get on the train at 4 pm, you need to catch up with him and kill him or, for example, steal a document"
12) More Hitman-style missions, movement in this direction was visible in a couple of missions, in Unity (murder in the confessional, murder with poisoned wine).
13) The main character with a new character. That is, we have already seen all sorts of daring, humorous womanizers, silent brutal killers. Maybe something like the protagonist from noir films, for whom everything is bad at the beginning and during the film it gets even worse, and in the end everything is really bad. But this is my personal desire.

s
sergey64 10.12.21

We saw really high-quality parkour only in the unit, and I would like yubisoft to make the movement of the GG faster and more efficient. And personally, I would also like extensive customization and a large selection of weapons, otherwise in the last parts they began to pay less attention to this (if all this was not in the unit, and I did not play it), such as choosing the color of clothes and many types of weapons. And of course, beautiful graphics combined with high-quality optimization, similar to those we saw in the rogue, and adequate system requirements. And any other wishes were expressed by the people above.

D
Darkosmo 10.12.21

I would like to be able to kill with a cane. And what: you come up to the guard and hit him on the head with a cane and walk on.

K
Kodex heartles 10.12.21

I would like to see optimization

V
Vitaly Mikhaltsov 10.12.21

I want to see in the new part more melee combo attacks, like in sleeping dogs! And please, adjust the minimum graphics settings so that this game will run on my AMD HD 6650.)) Thanks!)