3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Humanist 10.12.21 12:23 am

What would you like to see in this part? (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

And got here =
24 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf88 10.12.21

I watched a fresh gameplay in which a horse and a wooden carriage demolish an iron, concrete lamp post, now I want to see how the GG flies on a unicorn and shoots laser beams from his eyes ...

m
maxnikolaef 10.12.21

I would like to see a recruitment system or something like that

M
MC homeboy 10.12.21

What I want to see:
1. Skirmishes, a large selection of small arms. So that the enemies shoot more often than go into close combat. After all, it was the 19th century, then there were already multiple-charge pistols and shotguns.
2. Beautiful and realistic combat animations. Not too harsh, like in the trailer, but not too sluggish either.
3. Remake enemy types. Instead of the usual, dodgers and thugs, it is better to have soldiers, officers and lieutenants, as in the first part. All of them will differ in armor and combat skills. Maybe make several subspecies, such as three types of soldier: a regular one with a pistol and a saber, a shooter with a gun with a bayonet, and a grenadier with bombs and a dagger, for example.
3. Tracing system, for example: 1 level - the police are looking for you, 2 level - the police are armed with long-range weapons, they are helped by regular soldiers, 3 level - elite military units are sent after you. If you kill a lot of enemies, then the enemies will get scared and stop chasing you for a while. So that you can mow down all the enemies in the area, and then they will put reinforced patrols and introduce a state of emergency, but if they are killed then the area will be closed.
4. The ability to kill civilians, and this would affect the world of the game. For example, if you kill a bunch of people in one area, the police will block the streets, be more aggressive, and there will be much fewer people in the area and so that this continues for a long time.
5. Ability to enter buildings. Suppose you enter a palace and kill everyone there, then it will be blocked off and there will be crowds of guards, and if you kill any rank, this will lead to a state of emergency in the city.

What I don't want to see:
1. Evie Fry. I don’t want to play as a woman. Better to make a second man, Jacob's friend.
2. Invisibility. This is already nonsense, as in Saints Row.
3. Dumb clone of Unity with minor changes. Although, most likely it will be so.

S
SacredShadow 10.12.21

Damn, yes, normal Russian voice, plus that the audio coincides with the opening of the mouth. And then the sound sometimes lags behind the picture. Especially infuriating. When the dialogue is already over and the mouths open like a fish