3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 10.12.21 12:24 am

Game information (Fallout 4)

Rumors around the possible announcement of Fallout 4 have been growing since last year, but we will have to wait for the official data on what exactly Bethesda is developing.

Todd Howard, the head of the studio, noted that he liked the idea of ​​the Fallout 4 fan teaser site, which ended up being a fake. Answering a direct question regarding the plans for the announcement of the game, the developer emphasized that he could not name any specific dates, and interested parties would have to wait.

More information here - http://www.playground.ru/news/fallout_4/
32 Comments
Sort by:
[
[X-EcUt] 10.12.21

It seems to me a duck again, here is the text of one of the detailed articles: "Financial problems can overtake even the giants of the gaming industry, as happened with Bethesda. It is monetary troubles that make them release The Elder Scrolls VI earlier than Fallout 4, thereby rejecting fan requests.

The creators of the acclaimed The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim are not in the best financial situation at this stage due to the unsuccessful projects of The Evil Within, Wolfenstein: The New Order, and The Elder Scrolls Online. Doom 4's development only makes things worse for the company.

Therefore, the experts concluded that at the moment Bethesda needs a "one hundred percent" project, the bet on which will be a winning one. Here it is worth referring to the sales data, an RPG about dovahkin sold over 20 million copies, surpassing Fallout 3 by 5 million.

It is logical to assume that the publishing house will devote all its efforts to the development of The Elder Scrolls VI. The sheer number of fan requests that are begging Bethesda to release Fallout 4 are likely to remain unrealizable, at least for now. "

[
[X-EcUt] 10.12.21

Fallout 4!))

1AVATAR 10.12.21

Yeah)

S
Showy DiMak 10.12.21

People with English can check out the one-year-old article on Reddit. What is fake and what is true, only time will tell, but some details converge right now. https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/28v2dn/i_played_fallout_4/?sort=new
Here's what's interesting: according to a former BGS employee, the company's plans are:
June 2015 - Fallout 4 reveal at E3, trailer only
July 2015 - First gameplay trailers
August 2015 - More information
October 2015 - PS4 / Xbox One / PC release
November 2015 - First DLC
December 2015 - Second DLC, as well as PS3 / 360 version release
January 2016 - Third DLC
March 2016 - Forth DLC
April 2016 - Fifth and Final DLC
June 2016 - Fallout Spinoff revealed, in development by Behavior Interactive.
October 2016 - Fallout Spinoff released for PS4 / Xbox One / PC

F
FiveBomb 10.12.21

a hint of a new metal gear solid?

c
callmegod 10.12.21

Boston map and marked locations from the trailer.

_
_DimiDroL_ 10.12.21

1999 for this game is not superfluous!

w
we get what we deserve 10.12.21

News:
>> 2 new official videos
>> Bethesda will bring Fallout 4 to Gamescom 2015
>> Fallout 4 can have a romantic relationship
Video:
Trailer of the combat system

t
twower 10.12.21

Bethesda: Fallout 4 Development "Overall Completed"
And also, Fallout 4 will have more options for a non-violent game!
Spoilerhttp: //twow.ru/news/593-bethesda-razrabotka-fallout-4-v-tselom-zavershena

Z
ZzzRed 10.12.21

Little do I know, but I think the game will be great. After all, part 3 is very good, and I hope it will be better.

M
MeDVeD48Ru 10.12.21

SamLeoFisher
The announcement was in early June.

s
saa0891 10.12.21

SamLeoFisher

You want to spoil a bunch of moments like some developers do.

B
BarackKamacho 10.12.21

SamLeoFisher Marketing
intrigue peeping from the rock, obviously

H
HoCkeR 10.12.21

SamLeoFisher
And rockstar before the release says almost nothing about their projects. This is where the interest in the game arises.

777.VVP 10.12.21

I think the game will not be bad.

M
MeDVeD48Ru 10.12.21

777.VVP
Excellent.

T
Tula Potsik 10.12.21

SamLeoFisher
What kind of videos are you ? You will be playing in a couple of months.)

D
DeKLeR 10.12.21

virusan180489
Besezda will not do off-line voice acting in Russian.

Z
ZmS 10.12.21

In incentive, the voice acting was translated into all languages, except for Russian. either sad or offended. in general, something like that guys '' /

v
vald11 10.12.21

Some achievements have become known. Judging by them, we will have the opportunity to join the Brotherhood of Steel, the Railroad and the Commonwealth.

Spoilerhttp: //www.exophase.com/game/fallout-4-ps4/trophies/