3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bastel2020 10.12.21 12:38 am

Bug in the quest \ "To the touch \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the quest "by touch" I can't kill the war of the wild hunt. First, damage is done to him, but after a few hits he teleports, opens a portal from which the wild hunt dogs run out, and he himself forms a protective circle. I kill all the dogs, but after that he does not open new portals, but simply stands further in his protective circle. If you hit him, then Geralt flies off a few meters, and after a few seconds all HP is restored to the warrior. Game version - pirate 1.10. Who did not understand what the bug was, here is the video:
5 Comments
Sort by:
p
pshanyrckov 10.12.21

I passed it on versions 1.6 Yes, it's some kind of glitch, it doesn't even move.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 10.12.21

The same went for 1.6, everything was fine, but if it weren't for the problems with the PC, I would have played further, and so the hardware needs to be updated, the old Dual Core Pentium E6800 no longer pulls ((

l
legusor 10.12.21

and with a trainer for one-shot in any way?

C
Cheguevara30 10.12.21

The same thing happened, to be treated like this - replacing the bundle.path folder here on the forum there was a link to it. The folder was taken from version 1.09, try installing version 1.09 and transfer the folder to your 1.10. Or better upgrade to 1.11 everything is fine there like

B
Bastel2020 10.12.21

Installed patch 1.11 - zero sense. I tried to use a trainer with a one-shot function - he just has 0 hp left, but he does not die! After that, he opened a second portal, and after him everything is the same. Nobody knows if the save from version 1.10 (1.11) will go to 1.06?
UPD: I downloaded another version from the torrent, the bug disappeared.