3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ALCAB 10.12.21 01:21 am

Game recording software

Hello everyone. Such a thing, I want to start recording video game (letsplay), but there is sadness and trouble. I tried to write with Fraps, and encountered a problem, when recording a long video, an out-of-sync sound appears. Then there was Bandicam, but it wildly loses the color of the game after recording (when watching). Tell me what you are recording yourself, or can someone tell me how to solve problems with the above 2 programs.
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Game tactics 10.12.21

JohnProf
Try a new trick from nvidia via gifors experience.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.12.21

the first time I hear about desynchronization with sound. although there was one such engine and a couple of games where the sound began to crackle right during the recording. for the bandicam, what was most likely chosen is what is the bad codec. tama there are several of them to choose from
wax as an extreme instance you do this - you buy a TV tuner with shdim input and unlimited software recording. those without built-in compressors. food either in hvideo or divih with a bit rate of 20,000, for example, or in a number of codecs.
current is looking for in the process can find out what nada i7 5960x

A
ALCAB 10.12.21

I tried different ones with Bandicam on 4 codecs, the picture is pale anyway, but in fraps I noticed more than 25-30 minutes of recording on the video

M
MarKoz 10.12.21

PlayClaw 5, fps does not "eat", records efficiently.

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.12.21

We drank some screens, it’s business.

R
Razorblade90 10.12.21

I write a lot of videos for myself and my friends, write GF experience if the vidyashka is "green" and supports recording, FPS does not eat at all and flexible bit rate adjustment up to 50 Mbps, there are no problems with sound, plus it is possible to record sound from both games and microphone and video from the webcam + broadcast to YouTube and twitch.

I also tried other programs, I stopped at GFE due to the fact that it does not eat a place like Fraps, Katrinka norms and immediately creates a folder of the same name, there is no fiddling with codecs and settings

V
Vaipen 10.12.21

For screens, you need a normal camera, if you shoot with a phone or a soap dish, a hat will come out.

G
GTAman 10.12.21

Protestant Knight
Most of the Letsplays cannot be spoiled because they are originally a hat.