3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
In the name of Ostashkovt 10.12.21 01:22 am

The fate of the characters (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Tommy has long understood that Kent Paul is breathing unevenly towards him ... Everything was already clear when he called him right after Forelli's murder ... And now he is going to Kent to sort things out. And come to a compromise. Suddenly the phone rang. Tommy picked up the phone, and hearing Rosenberg's alarmed voice, immediately understood everything.

Thomas's limousine pulled up to the mansion. Entering the house, he heard the sounds of automatic fires ... He saw that ... the safe was empty, there were only corpses around the house ... Tom ran to the helipad. He knew it - Kent robbed him, used him from the very beginning, and now he is reeling in a helicopter, firing back at Tommy's mafioso. Fury surged into Thomas. He quickly ran to the garage to grab his Cheetah and chase Kent as he flew towards the airport. Go on, Romero.
91 Comments
Sort by:
U
User 88123 10.12.21

Thomas quickly rushed to the limousine that was standing at the doorstep of his estate, BUT he didn't end up there, he ran into the road, stood in the middle to slow down and steal the car ... yeah ... he got not the best option ... the police car stopped at him in front of your feet ... Sully honking .. and dithering, the policeman was surprised when they drove his fist hard in the face and kicked him out of the car. The cop was chopped off ... and Tommy immediately stepped on the gas and turned in the opposite direction ... to Vice City Airport ...

K
Kseoni4 10.12.21

But then the cops arrived and began to catch up with Tommy, and he shouted back to them: “Only one scratch and I will ...” But then he crashes into a post and swears to himself, and the cops opened the door and tied Tommy in a jail for 15 years, but in the fifth month of his imprisonment, he escaped (Ie, he soaked all the guards, took a wheelbarrow and fled).
Kent immediately realized that Tommy had escaped, and Kent stuffed the police chief in the face for letting him escape.
Tommy drove to the Malibu club, went inside and ... And then he saw that there was a bald dude in the ruined city and a bald dude called Morphius came up to him. Tommy thought that he had drunk, but the interlocutor tells him that he is in the REAL WORLD, and the one where he was five minutes ago it was ... (You won't believe) MATRIX.
End of the first part.

I
In the name of Ostashkovt 10.12.21

Yes, Cheetah was not in the garage either ... Tom was about to step on the gas when Phil ran up and sat in the next seat. Police cars suddenly appeared. Thomas stepped on the gas without hesitation and drove towards the airport. On the way, the hero learned from Cassidy that Kent stole almost all the money that Tom had. When the airport appeared in the distance, Tom's Cheetah flashed in his eyes. A submachine gunner leaned out of the window and began firing at the car. Phil fired an accurate shot from the shooter. When they got to the airport, they saw Kent rush to the plane. There is no way out, the car drove onto the runway, where the sambic had already started, where Kent was. The plane accelerated quickly, Phil, in turn, fired from the M4 at the engine, but did not hit. The floor flew away. Leaving your former friends abandoned.

Gangster, please delete the post.

U
User 88123 10.12.21

After Kent snail ... they suddenly remembered that they had a tail. Phil said that we need to go to him ... it's faster and faster. And as soon as they left the airport they saw an unpleasant picture ... 2 police helicopters were circling on them, 2 police cars and 2 FBI cars drove behind them, which fired at them from MP 5 .. the helicopters fired at them from autoguns. Phil gives a sniper from the car ... vysouvyyetsya from the top window .. aim at one of the nearby lit helicopters .. aim at the pilots ... in the head .. and fires when the helicopters were close to each other. The pilot of the first plane is already dead .. and losing control of the helicopter flies right sideways in three, crashes into the second helicopter .. right in his side .. the explosion of two helicopters caused even more panic on the street. Then the exploding helicopters fall on the road kokraz in front of the police cars behind .. and kokraz 2 cars crash into the burning wreckage of helicopters ... and also die. But behind them there are 2 more FBI cars .. then Tom said ... -It is necessary to take serious measures. !!! Phil pulls out a rocket launcher ... aim at the first FBI machine ... and hits the target ... there is nothing left of it ... Now the last car. The guys are already approaching the goal. There was a river to the left of the road ... and the car was driving to their right ... they decided to make room here kokraz they drove into a dense river ... the FBI cars remained to the right ... Phil sharply turned the steering wheels to the right ... the FBI car made a big swim along the river .. .After this turmoil, they stopped by to visit Phil and discussed a new plan there. The cops blocked flights from the airport for several days. They didn't know what to do. Where Kent has become watered is unknown. They decided to search his apartment, maybe they can wait for something there .. They went there .. looked around ...

I

Um ... No, Romero, it's too fast. Moreover, they should not go to San, for in San Andreas Paul is alive and unharmed, as we know from the general plot.

K
Kseoni4 10.12.21

Hello everyone. There is no sacred, because my story is parallel to yours. And about the MATRIX.

I

Gangster, no, this is a plot, no parallelism. Don't piss me off. Create your own theme.

U
User 93350 10.12.21

And what is the meaning of the topic, like the fantasy of gtashnikov yes?

U
User 88123 10.12.21

This is a continuation of the plot.

75875 10.12.21

Well, of course, it’s interesting, but it’s not clear where the beginning is and what it is all about !!!

E
EvIl Boy aka Oleg-kill 10.12.21

In this thread, we just come up with a plot for our new modification for GTA

50 cent in GTA 10.12.21

Phil says they need to sleep off. Tony is taking them to his estate. There they are awaiting .... Mercedes, who says that her daddy is thinking of coming back. Tony quickly realized that it was better not to give up his ally. And he went to meet him at the port. However Crazy Cubans met him at the port, hiding the Mercedes, deftly shooting back, catching his tongue and, during interrogation, realizes that Kent stole the money from them, and he threw the blame on Tommy ...

H
Hamster Jedi 10.12.21

So I read it and think, maybe the next part of GTA for the PlayStation Portable will have a similar storyline? Still, there are rumors that the next part will be called GTA: Vice City Stories, and the game will be based on the prehistory (as it was in Liberty City), and a sequel to Vice City. We find out what happened to Tommy after the end of the Weiss plot, was he able to keep the entire "criminal world" of the city in his hands?

PS Here in LSS there is such a mission for Donald Love, where you have to kill Avery Carrington ...

I

Damn it, if you are going to do a mod to continue the plot, it immediately turns out that this continuation is actually done by the developers of the series of games themselves. : -!

K
Kseoni4 10.12.21

Why don't you look at my topic?

F
FucQ 10.12.21

What happened to Love Fist next? In LCS, Maria Latore has a Love Fist poster over her bed in her apartment. 1998 year.
PS: the VC forum is gradually rising).

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 10.12.21

They still sing is a fact

F
FucQ 10.12.21

N1KO BELLIC

Given: "Love Fist" Rock-group
Prove: The band sings
Proof:?

Why is it a fact? Is there any evidence?

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 10.12.21

Yes,
wait, I'll take a picture

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 10.12.21

There is also a poster that they are singing
pix.PlayGround.ru