3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
In the name of Ostashkovt 10.12.21 01:22 am

The fate of the characters (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

Tommy has long understood that Kent Paul is breathing unevenly towards him ... Everything was already clear when he called him right after Forelli's murder ... And now he is going to Kent to sort things out. And come to a compromise. Suddenly the phone rang. Tommy picked up the phone, and hearing Rosenberg's alarmed voice, immediately understood everything.

Thomas's limousine pulled up to the mansion. Entering the house, he heard the sounds of automatic fires ... He saw that ... the safe was empty, there were only corpses around the house ... Tom ran to the helipad. He knew it - Kent robbed him, used him from the very beginning, and now he is reeling in a helicopter, firing back at Tommy's mafioso. Fury surged into Thomas. He quickly ran to the garage to grab his Cheetah and chase Kent as he flew towards the airport. Go on, Romero.
91 Comments
Sort by:
V
VICtor94 10.12.21

Damn zadolbali people who claim that G of the past parts are dead!
P * all the more so they didn't say anything like that. On the contrary, in the past or even the year before last, they said that the wall with the inscriptions was a joke, a trick on the players.

K
Kostya 45 10.12.21

Is there any official source that everyone died?

L
Lightninggg 10.12.21

Source Rockstar North. They painted the texture.
pix.PlayGround.ru
On the wall it says "Rip Claude, Rip Carl, Remeber Tommy, Rip Victor, Rip Toni." It also says "you will always remain in our heart"
All the main characters of GTA 3 series died. Forget about them. Hello Nico, Louis and Johnny.

G
Grand theft aero 10.12.21

And Chineese.

S
Snefru 10.12.21

Huang Li? So the CW is set in 2009. GTA4 - in 2008. Therefore, at the moment he is more alive than all living things.

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 10.12.21

Forget about them. Hello Nico, Louis and Johnny.
NOOOO !! I DO NOT BELIEVE !! For me they will always be alive !!
Love Fist is a different story.) It's a pity that they are not alive. The drugs and alcohol killed them. I think so, because they have the rule of SEX drugs and rock and roll.

A
Alex mahone 10.12.21

Most likely they are alive. Moreover, their poster is even in the four. And regarding the death of the characters of the third series, even if it is so, as it is written on the wall - Rip Claude, Rip Carl, Remeber Tommy, Rip Victor, Rip Toni, this again concerns the main characters of the third series of games. But nothing is said about the minor ones. Take the same Donald Love, because at the time of the events of Gta IV, as far as I know, he is alive and well, and perfectly hides from paying taxes.

C
Carbon8909 10.12.21

They will leave for San Andreas ... Well, then: play gta san-andreas!

I
Igor Las Venturas 10.12.21

Correctly the topic should be called The further fate of Duane and Jethro, and it is better to create it in the forums of the CA.

C
Carbon8909 10.12.21

Lightning.
The caption says there will be no protagonists for the 3D era GTA.

R
Rivnyanyn 10.12.21

Carbon8909
Have you been coming to this conclusion for 4 years?: DDD