3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzzRed 10.12.21 01:38 am

Bugs and funny moments (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

What bugs or funny moments did you have in the game? Very often, hey and his companions get stuck in textures and sometimes their lips do not move during a conversation. Have you ever had anything like that?
28 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xenol 10.12.21

There was one hilarious bug: D In general, if something is wrong with the Persian, I immediately do F5-F9. And after loading, cassandra fell from the sky and crashed to death: D

E
Euphemia 10.12.21

My inquisitor decided to polish in the air, why not)

and then there is a very hot gnome girl, for some reason with a beard)

Z
ZzzRed 10.12.21

Xenol
Ha. I 'd look at it: D

Z
ZzzRed 10.12.21

Euphemia
I had a character who just didn't walk, but flew over the ground with straight legs :)

J
Jormungand211 10.12.21

I attract people :)

Z
Zz_Cannabis_zZ 10.12.21

I have no floor in Solas' room in Skyhold, I fall through the castle, I go there, then everything appears and I get stuck, I still can't see my companions sometimes at the base!

X
Xenol 10.12.21

Zz_Cannabis_zZ
About falling under textures. I had such a bug when I tried to put the V4 crack. Then I returned V2 and bugs are sooooo rare.

E
Eynart 10.12.21

My selection of funny moments (though I did it in bourgeois):

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.12.21

My pride

m
masterant 10.12.21

there is no store, but trade is in progress ...

f
frantsyz 10.12.21

Funny moment, meeting with the demon of envy. You yourself understand what he looks like

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.12.21

frantsyz A
funny moment, meeting with the demon of envy. You understand what it looks like.
At the demon of envy.

R
Rich bitch 10.12.21

frantsyz The
Demon of Envy has definitely been circumcised.

D
D.Artist 10.12.21

Here is a small selection.

The battle with the Dragon in the inner lands, unsuccessfully got hit - flew into space (the funny thing is that when he landed, he survived):
Spoiler pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

Guess who? That's right, Bianca ... For some reason the game decided to pull Blackwall's face on her, apparently for greater severity:
pix.PlayGround.ru

The latest squeak of fashion. Blackwall seems to be a serious man, did not know that he prefers such colors, lal:

Here I fell out. I myself do not consider Sera an elf, but the funny thing is that the game agrees with me. The bottom line is that you cannot wear Dali armor, because need "elven training", lal:

The saddest weapon, I collected half of the game, I still didn't understand why ... (banana nailed to a stick):

frantsyz
Lal, I even know why "envy", shorty =)

S
Snezhnyj_Volk 10.12.21

Bull neck

hands ...

K
Kevin Oukveyl 10.12.21

I got this bug, be careful, spoilers.
SpoilerIn Empriz du Lyon there is a mission "Career Affairs". So I can't complete it, because at the end of the quest I need to talk to Mrs. Poulin ... But I already figured it out at the trial. The task was not completed. Naturally, it is not where it should be. Who knows how to fix the problem?

K
Katastrofik 10.12.21

Kevin Oukveyl Nothing
, will hang unfinished. To avoid this, you need to talk to her before leaving the loka.
frantsyz
Sorry for the question, where did you meet this demon?

E
Eraser101 10.12.21

Kevin Oukveyl, this was fixed with patch 5.

K
Kevin Oukveyl 10.12.21

Eraser101
Thanks for the answer, but I already know.

E
Eraser101 10.12.21

SkrezlokER, it depends on which side to approach the question ... Personally, I am a little annoyed by the lack of the ability to cancel the quest. I will give an example, of course we all know the quests from the adjutants in the camps on "go there I don’t know where, bring it I don’t know what," Ferelden castles ... And here the most interesting begins, there are only 5 of these castles and they fall either from magicians or from templars and you will never find them anywhere else. And imagine my surprise when, after passing this quest, I receive exactly the same task from another adjutant ...