3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzzRed 10.12.21 01:38 am

Bugs and funny moments (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

What bugs or funny moments did you have in the game? Very often, hey and his companions get stuck in textures and sometimes their lips do not move during a conversation. Have you ever had anything like that?
28 Comments
Sort by:
C
CocoJuice 10.12.21

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 10.12.21

Eraser101 said:
And imagine my surprise when, after passing this quest, I receive exactly the same task from another adjutant ... Well, Skyrim is right ...

H
Hirok 10.12.21

Other stones (agate, etc.) from Values ​​began to disappear by themselves. I did not sell, I did not press "sell everything". Where do they go-xs.
License.

I
Ichigo_Kun 10.12.21

Sometimes it happens that everyone (and enemies) cannot move, only by jumping in combat mode. During this bug in the cutscene, my character was talking with a repaired carotid artery, the blood did not stop gushing.

G
GrAnd 10.12.21

The characters have all died and are following me displayed on the map as red skulls. And the cure button does not appear. How to be?

Z
ZzzRed 10.12.21

Eh, bugs, bugs everywhere (

A
Atay Wolverine 10.12.21

Sometimes the dead don't want to die and just stand there stupidly. The problem is solved with a powerful two-handed blow. I haven’t tried to calm him down with another class yet.

A
Atay Wolverine 10.12.21

He laughed when Josephine told about the lovers of the Inquisitor, whom people say to him. Especially fun on this list
SpoilerMother Giselle and Chancellor Roderick.