3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vitaly Ignatenko 10.12.21 02:08 am

Will there be Outlast 2? (Outlast)

guys, will there be a sequel, who knows?
36 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 10.12.21

Vitaly Ignatenko
Do you need it?

D
Deathxleo 10.12.21

They only know developed while nothing is heard

T
The_Igromator 10.12.21

If it does, it will be interesting

R
Riverwood 10.12.21

all DLK officially announced, if we buy then the 2nd part is not far away)

M
Magnum 500 10.12.21

Watching how Outlast 1 was sold

S
Spax555 10.12.21

do not even ask how I found out, but there will be outlast 2 where the brother of our reporter will be and the reporter will be considered missing and the brother will investigate the case of the reporter, it will turn out that it was nikh not special forces, it was the people of the corporation that organized these experiments and they eliminated everyone bystanders and as far as I know in the second ending, too, ending 1 is not good and 2 is not bad but not good either

R
Ramzes181276 10.12.21

Spax555
O-o-o-o, Great Soothsayer, the game was released in September, and you already know what Outlast 2 will be about !!! You were told about this by the Unnamed, who told about the second non-existent ending ???

t
trane 007 10.12.21

He speaks the truth.

S
Skull face 10.12.21

It would be nice.

M
Mails_97 10.12.21

Outlast: Whistleblower will release sometime in April as a DLC.

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 10.12.21

I'm waiting for the addition
And the second part I would like to see

W
Wither 10.12.21

The second part ... um ... hopefully it comes out, because the first part was great.

G
Guslinger 10.12.21

Guys, as a fan, I'm looking forward to the continuation of this game. It's wonderful. I really liked it. The atmosphere, graphics, not a single departure. In short, I'm waiting for the second part and I'm ready to give the money for it.

S
SpidermanSuperChannel 10.12.21

Outlast add-on will be released. May 7, 2014.

K
Keks 10.12.21

I'm waiting for a continuation or at least another dlc. It's a pity we haven't heard anything about this yet (I hope the series won't be abandoned for years.

R
RusPack1295 10.12.21

It will be, how.

T
ToM_without_JeRRi 10.12.21

To be honest, a sequel for Outlast is not needed, otherwise it will turn out to be some kind of Resident Evil and will turn from a horror into an action game.

K
Keks 10.12.21

TEMOON96
I think there will never be any action in the game: the game is not about that.

T
ToM_without_JeRRi 10.12.21

Keks
Remember how horror movies with subsequent parts turned into hell knows what (Resident Evil, Dead spase, Amnesia, etc.)

K
Keks 10.12.21

TEMOON96
I don’t know how it was: in RE I started playing with the 5th part, but in Dead Spase there was initially enough action, as it seems to me. In general, I think the developers will not get to this anyway. At least I really hope so, because there are enough similar (above) games, and Outlast is something fresh.