3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alxmo 10.12.21 02:15 am

Naked Char Challenge (Diablo 2)

Which Persian do you think is best suited for this "regime"? And how realistic is it at all in a solo to go through the game without gear / measure? If not, then suggest more or less "passable" alternatives, the calculation is desirable for hell (at least to reach it))) How difficult will it be if you allow runwords, or, for example, onli uniques (without rerans)?
36 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sweety_Mustard 10.12.21

The cooperative mode allows you to go through almost any party, well, if there are 2-3 Persians necessary for survival - a druid with an oak, a barbarian with a bo, etc. And what do you mean by no gear? Naked is a completely naked Persian, maximum in a loincloth like a spiderweb sash. If so, then no one will pass you, although the summoner has good chances, but he is the only one who comes to mind =)

A
Alxmo 10.12.21

Sweety_Mustard
Well, in co-op it's one thing, there, yes, you can type everything on the skills of different classes. And how can you get as close to this as possible using only one Persian?

In general, suggest rules for adequate passage

y
ya_RAQ 10.12.21

adequate, solo, and naked ... what's adequate in that?)) (sorry of course)

S
Sweety_Mustard 10.12.21

Alxmo
NakedBabe - google to help, - apparently, you wanted to get such an answer? Didn't specify, classic or lod, you write Naked, then you write about some runwords and unique ones. Make up the rules for yourself - your own passage.
PS she dropped at level 34: C

R
Rivnyanyn 10.12.21

Alxmo
Naked? Will there be a mayor? If not, then to the list of theoretical builds, to the summoner, you can also add asya (after all, fade and shadow) for traps (light due to the presence of doh ... lycanthropy buffet, and Misha will tank, and also a worm). The rest of the Persians alone will not be able to move beyond the norm, the amka will not be able to go beyond Fornication Moore at all: D

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

Rivnyanyn The rest of the Persians alone will not be able to move beyond the norm,
Alxmo
Any normal melee man easily passes NM and slowly Hell!

S
Sweety_Mustard 10.12.21

CorvinOk
Will you burn down the steam, how you cheerfully beat the duriel on Hella with your naked frenzik? Well, or with 2 bars at least.

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

Sweety_Mustard
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/lod/pohozhdenya_bloodnogo_zeala-878758/
Hell Dyriel bydet nemnogo popozge

p
passed 10.12.21

Bredyatina. It is better to cut down nmts / mmts. Zanogo approve!

a
annortheone 10.12.21

It already seems like he fell with his bare hands beating the undead with zeal. Sorry sight.

S
Sweety_Mustard 10.12.21

CorvinOk
Naked, that is, naked, is what the mother gave birth to / Bliza wrote. You will not surprise anyone with the passage of xts, although it is certainly cool =)
From the classes, another one came to mind - the summoner bear. The only thing is, I have no idea how it will work without over + 10 skills, and the problems will be very cruel - you will simply have to run away from most of the mobs, but everything will be ok on the nightmar. Well, the druid - Lord of the Wind: D Cloud xn, fat bear, but again you have to run away =)

A
Alxmo 10.12.21

Sweety_Mustard
So this is the problem - what can be resolved so that it is possible not just to pass tristram at the rate, but to crawl at least to the start of hella?
CorvinOk
Especially without weapons)))
Rivnyanyn
probably still has no measure. While I play for Asya (with white and gray gear, gems / runes, only cathars), the norm is passed without any particular difficulties, but I don’t even want to imagine what will happen next)))

S
Sweety_Mustard 10.12.21

Alxmo It depends on
what you need =) Teleport to the city, recovery banks from the cartoon / drawn in a single. Merc dressed in a forest - I will ruin the entire lvl hull with a naked golder except for Duriel, if the merc is well dressed and armed. You can, in principle, add a boo with kta on a swap - so that there is enough mana - adrenaline will not decrease from this. Well, charmies are not clothes, although they are in the last place. 1 pp as a matter of course - if you pass as a necromancer, then at 8 pp, even with the help of a golem, it will be very problematic to make a couple of the first corpses.

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

Sweety_MustardNaked, that is, naked, is what the mother gave birth to
AAA.
Then I got excited about the melee :). only Rookie in that case! : D

A
Alxmo 10.12.21

Sweety_Mustard
kta is not present, at the norm it is only if you draw, which is not an option. Nekra has a huge problem in the form of the first corpse, and it is rather weak with survivability, resists, the same ass has a fade and a veapon block (although it will probably be useless)

S
Sweety_Mustard 10.12.21

Alxmo
1 corpse is done IM about the golem - even on lod, even on hele. Survival will provide the fastest DPS of all Pebbles - 20 lvl explosion to help, and Dekra + Clay Golem will provide a relatively easy victory over any boss. In general, survival is the problem of all naked characters =)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 10.12.21

wind dudu

R
Rivnyanyn 10.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG] Xs
, without caste and mana, and even more so with a tank costing 40 mana, will it pull?
Alxmo
Tru hc -game:
no mark;
no gear / charm;
without BO / ench with other Persians (himself so himself);
without re-runs;
in invest current keys in order to get banks from the chests;
banks of current from mobs (do not buy from NPCs);
And essno all this is on the xc.
Maybe I'll remember something else - I'll write, otherwise there were already similar thoughts.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 10.12.21

Rivnyanyn the
answer is not in his minuses, but in the fact that no one else can pull it

n
nwn2030 10.12.21

Rivnyanyn
Without town portal, only wp