3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 10.12.21 02:34 am

Will virtual reality systems be invented like in Fallout? (Fallout 4)

Do you think something similar to what was in the anchorage expansion in Fallout 3 will be invented? Like a capsule, security protocols - and off it. It would be fun to play games like a fallout in this thing
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 10.12.21

yes, in 50 years! )

s
solus. 10.12.21

Anyone interested in this topic, I recommend reading the work of a great science fiction writer and a good scientist Vernor Vinge - "Technological Singularity". You will understand what nonsense you have piled up here.

And if you appreciate good fiction, you will like his story "Flame over the Abyss".

A
Azaznzel 10.12.21

solus.
Well, then it's better to "Play to Live" D Rus

s
solus. 10.12.21

yfgjnnvcg
There is no need to compare pop opportunists with serious people.

R
R9D_HAWK 10.12.21

Sitis133
Damn you're right

R
Ramzes181276 10.12.21

solus.
"Onirofilm". Lino Aldani. Fantastic story.
Also in the subject will be.

A
Anton Mekhov 10.12.21

So, there are already experiments with the successful introduction of information into the memory of a person, they did something to the peasant and he retold the book that he had not read nirazu, and with the pace of development of technologies, something like this will soon appear, I think within 30 years

W
Wild rider 10.12.21

As long as materialistic concepts prevail in biology and psychology, it will be impossible to work with consciousness at this level, only to dream of such technologies.

A
Azaznzel 10.12.21

solus.
Right, Rus is better)

W
WarPig73 10.12.21

When we watched films with touch monitors or films with robots, etc.
And now this is all there
Yes, and there is one small step towards this

Even there was information that they supposedly wanted to make a device that would transfer experience from one person to another ( for military purposes) maybe there is a fantasy, maybe there is some truth there is someone who knows what secrets are closed from us))
And if it is serous possible in the distant future, this can be done (I mean immersion in the ritual world of consciousness) for 20-30 years