3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr. Kratos 10.12.21 02:34 am

Saddest Scene (Metal Gear Solid)

In Metal Gear Solid, there are many scenes that catch up with sadness and longing, which is only a conversation with defeated bosses.
So, what was the saddest scene for you? Here is the scene of the death of the sniper Wolf, I even let a tear.
11 Comments
Sort by:
H
HyperXStream 10.12.21

I even felt sorry for Psyko Mantisa a little. The game is awesome, I play a binge, this hasn't happened for a long time. Now I understand that even for the sake of MGS4 you can buy a PS3, thank God Peace Walker has been ported to home consoles.

s
slesher13 10.12.21

Psyho Mantis and Sniper Wolf.
I was especially touched by the conversation with Meryl at the very end of the game, before the credits.

G
Georg625 10.12.21

the scene of the death of the sniper Wolf ...

A
Anderby 10.12.21

Psycho Mantis, Fox's death.

K
Konrad Marburg 10.12.21

The phrase of the gray fox: "The fox will be more dangerous than the jackal!" Especially cool if you see the scene at this moment

s
slesher13 10.12.21

Suiseiseki

Exactly! Fox's death, how could I forget ...

t
tovarish comrade 10.12.21

Death of Mantis, injury of Meryl and death of Wolfe.

806653790809545634 10.12.21

The game itself didn’t seem sad at all (apparently, it was in the wrong mood), but if you choose, the most tragic death was the death of the sniper Wolf.

J
Jack Walters 10.12.21

The end credits seemed to me the saddest scene, and when in the fourth part the gray-haired Snake arrives at that very helipad, the song from the end credits of the first part starts playing - and there I let out a tear.

D
Deflevew 10.12.21

Death of Mentis, Wolfe, Meryl's injury, and confession and subsequent death of Fox.

S
Sspk 10.12.21

Wolfe's death is certainly tragic, but Gray Fox's death touched me more. It's just that somehow everything ended quickly with him, and there was something to tell him, it was just less tragic there than with Wolfe. The wrong music, the wrong atmosphere and many more factors. But the only thing you can notice is that Fox first wanted to kill Snake, and in the end he gives his life for him. In my opinion, although he would have died in a different way (because sooner or later he would have died anyway), he showed himself on the good side, because not everyone can die beautifully and give their life for someone.
Psycho Mantis touched me too, but with his story it's somehow more understandable. He spent the last minutes alone with himself and if not for death, he could use his gift for the good.
If I assign anyone else, then I will attribute the Vulcan Raven here. Because I really liked this character too. I will not talk about it, it is better to play it yourself and enjoy all the moments of the game.