3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tea with lemon 10.12.21 10:45 pm

Don't want to buy a product?

Probably each of us has heard about the fact that anyone who is able to sell will try to get as much money out of us as possible? But some firms have reached significant heights in this. For example, "Fairy", this dishwashing detergent fulfills its function, but not without sacrifice. People have already carried out experiments, during which it was found that even a small amount of applied "Fairy" leaves a thin film on the dishes, which can only be washed off by 50 liters of spilled water. But the substances in it are far from the most pleasant for our body. It’s easy to make a difference, and there are many easy and readily available natural cleaners. As an option - mustard powder from mustard plaster. A good and cheap remedy that will not harm your body and will achieve the same result,

The second "patient" is the well-known "Myth". This is a more serious business. Not only does the amount of powder used in the wash completely do not determine how clean the laundry is (and they stubbornly push us that it is worth using glasses, measuring cups, etc., and a tablespoon is enough), but there is also a big deception. "Myth", as it is not difficult for any person to be convinced, includes some "optical brighteners" or "photobleaches" - these are substances that stick to the washed laundry with particles (white) and temporarily create the appearance of cleanliness, but in fact the clothes are practically not washed ... As a substitute for chemistry - there are many available natural substitutes and recipes for them. Do not be lazy to look for these.

And all this deception - it applies to everything, all products sold, especially branded and branded. No one cares about our health, but everyone cares about our money. Do you think shampoo "cleanses and makes your hair healthier"? Then you are very deeply mistaken. Yes, it is possible to find a quality one, but for the most part it is a deception. Shampoos are often not what cleanse the head - they make it dirty. They force them to use them even more often, because the sebaceous glands are clogged, the hair itself can be covered with chemical. layer and many other "tricks" with our health. Do you know how to tell a good dentist from one who doesn't give a damn about you? A good one can and will recommend any brand of toothpaste, but he will also advise you on natural remedies: decoctions, infusions, or maybe just "chamomile".

In general, be more attentive and less naive about the products sold, be closer to nature.
38 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shine 10.12.21

In the above, I found alternatives to chemical agents, but I still did not understand why the author was actually deceived.

T
Tea with lemon 10.12.21

Nothing)) I'm just talking openly ^ - ^

S
Shine 10.12.21

Tea with Lemon
So you cheat by exposing cheaters?

T
Tea with lemon 10.12.21

irin_
There are a lot of options, that's why I wrote - don't be too lazy to look) I could write a lot more, but I don't want to overblow the post once again. I can only give you links, but you can't do without "mnogabukaff")
http://www.kramola.info/vesti/protivostojanie/chem-zamenit-shampun-narodnye-recepty - different shampoo recipes.
http://ruslife.org.ua/post119914543/ - about powder and mustard.

But of course, in order for you to have this or that tool, you will have to move your hands) But this greatly justifies the efforts (as it seems to me).

Self-Murderer
I didn't understand, I just raised the topic to the attention of the peshniki, so it is clear that this is obvious to many) But I would like to see opinions, mb history, any thoughts, the topic is global, isn't it? Almost every firm sees us not as a person, but as a bag of money.

And also, as an option, some people who have lived this way for a long time - they could share advice. How to reduce the cost of all kinds of chemicals. means how to make your life more environmentally friendly. After all, many people know about baking soda, many people know about mustard, for sure there will still be people who wish to share their thoughts.

S
Shine 10.12.21

Tea with Lemon
is obvious.
So I ask, where did you find the deception.
Almost every firm sees us not as a person, but as a bag of money.
Which is logical, otherwise it is either a bad company, or it works for a narrow circle of consumers.
some people who have lived this way for a long time - they could share advice
I'm sure they do it. In other places. And who is interested, these places will be found. The forum of any resource is not your personal diary, the author.

T
TTG 10.12.21

I thought they were already selling substances ...

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.12.21

Undercover))

r
rPeBoJL 10.12.21

Cocaine tea

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.12.21

Spoiler

r
requiemmm 10.12.21

deception - it concerns everything, all products sold Marketing, what to take from it. If you do not deceive - you will not sell. Another fashionable trick is when a bunch of options are declared, but the guarantees relate to some one point, which once again misleads the buyer. This is how the Japanese, Vertex-Ide and others work. A lot of things are declared, but it really works well only for the main purpose. Other options - from "does not work at all" to "if you want better - buy a separate piece of hardware, you can directly from us"
At the same time, all whistle deals are included in the price of the product as workers.
DLC is not only the scourge of the game industry, glands suffer from this no less. The main carcass of the device is inexpensive, yes. But this carcass has a set of unique connectors, to which only a proprietary body kit is suitable for unrealistic horse price tags. The Chinese, who promptly forge all this, somewhat correct the situation :) If it is the firm A that is needed, then oh.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

Advertising is the engine of trade ... For woodpeckers.

M
MunchkiN 616 10.12.21

I wash dishes in cold water like in an advertisement, pozones, and that's what I think - is there a pleka on it? yes it's fairies!

R
RicoChico 10.12.21

MunchkiN 616
You have water supplied from the battery. xD

T
Tea with lemon 10.12.21

Self-Murderer
"So I ask, where did you find the deception."
I kind of painted it. That is, the fact that the "Fairies" do not write, that every time I use this agent, you push more and more poisonous substances into yourself - is this not a hoax? Or "Myth", that he does not clean the laundry, but creates a temporary illusion that it becomes "whiter"? Many examples can be cited, how many goods, so many examples. Everyone knows the example with brands, for example, when we pay only for someone's name. I saw how some are completely ordinary, for example, dresses are sold for 70k just because they were made by such Tatyana, and people are led to it ... God save and save T_T

"Which is logical, otherwise it is either a bad company, or it works for a narrow circle of consumers. "

"The forum of any resource is not your personal diary, author."
Oh hello lord god, have mercy on me ... Just a joke, but I should put this kind of opinion on your opinion. If there was something wrong in my topic, I would already be in the bath, and your thoughts, like I should not write here, are nothing)

T
Tea with lemon 10.12.21

irin_
I only recently began to think, be interested in and strive for all this. I only know about mustard and soda) With soda, and without me, many people wash vegetables, you can also dishes, there are many options for using)

But thanks for the advice. I repeat that I have little experience, I can only search from the Internet, there are a lot of very different recipes)

G
Garrus-1994 10.12.21

get closer to nature.
Ahahaha ... the phrase just finished off: D Then you have to be like in a traditional society. It was there that the people were as close to nature as possible. We will kill animals and make skins out of them, we will eat natural meat, and not the one that is sold to us in the shops. And we will wash only once and that at birth. Why wash? Using possibly harmful soaps and shampoos. After all, our sweat is natural, nature conceived)) And dentists are not needed, the tooth hurts, so you need to rip it out yourself, and then no one will profit from us) And our economy will not be mixed as it is now, but traditional. You give me a bull, and I give you five goats: D Traditional society is good, be closer to nature! We need to screw up such an advertisement: D

7Rain7 10.12.21

irin_
Replace with soda or sand. And change the washing machine for the river.
Tea with Lemon
The author, believe me, you stuff yourself with a lot more toxic substances just walking along the streets of a big city, just having a snack sometimes in fast food, just drinking a can of cola.

T
Tea with lemon 10.12.21

Garrus-1994
Yes, the phrase is not very good =) But I just wanted to say that I should strive more to introduce more natural means into my life.

You took the extreme)))

7Rain7
No, fast food and cola are from the same topic. And about the festivities - nonsense, more or less, this is not a fact.

A
Alec says 10.12.21

Tea with lemon

A
Alexator 10.12.21

It would be better to give a cheap alternative: C