3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don thomas falcone 10.12.21 11:21 pm

Death of Kinopoisk

Another tragedy happened. Some clever people at the top decided that the tube, convenient, beautiful and very practical design of Kinopoisk suddenly needed to be changed, turning the best site about the film industry into trash. I used to think that the PG design became a bottom, but Kinopoisk has broken that bottom and sank even lower. The black and white slurry of randomly scattered pages, links and branches horrifies not only the perfectionist, but also the common sane person.
I would like to ask only one question: "WHY?".
PS I am glad that more and more people are dissatisfied with the new design.
http://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/56179c9a9a794769e1d6c9f1
40 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 10.12.21

On Last, the problem is that the functionality has not yet been repaired, but so is the design as a design. I'm not registered on Kinopoisk, so I can't evaluate the changes in functions, but it looks good.

O
Okruta 10.12.21

Yes, Kinopoisk is in trouble! Previously, I always checked on it if there was a dubbing for any film, but now there is not even this item there. Freaks!

c
coolracer 10.12.21

To the greatest regret, grandmothers in our time decide everything. You can cite not a single site that similarly slipped into a dull Mr. ...

M
MrGutlya 10.12.21

Aleksator
Weak
poor .. they obviously didn't buy a tablet ...

but what to do with the site ... I haven't seen the old one

A
Azaznzel 10.12.21

ZaKTomSK Is
it possible in more detail, what would make such a sofa, how did you decide?))

o
oOAttackOo 10.12.21

ZaKTomSK
the best film raised 11 million with a budget of 10, which is much less than the first, the third part also raised 10, its budget was less compared to the second part, because even the producers understood that the film would no longer pay off at the same costs. so you don’t need to think that people are hawking everything,
but to find analogies between the Russian post, Sberbank and AvtoVAZ you need to be a really alternative thinking person,
so you don’t need to dream about how someone smears shit on the face (what an abomination), just take a deep breath, count to 10, exhale, turn on the chanson and calm down ...

A
Alexator 10.12.21

Vlad Voronin
yes, I decided that sucking on a tablet is beneath my dignity. And yes, I've noticed how many defenders new design has. That says something, right?

D
Dart-moul 10.12.21

oOAttackOo
chanson?

S
SP-minus 10.12.21

look at Volozh's face and understand that he doesn't care about users

Z
Zerencij 10.12.21

On the main page of Gavnokinopoisk:

"We receive a lot of comments and questions about the new version of KinoPoisk. We understand that the update turned out to be too radical for many users. Some people encountered technical problems with the site, some did not find the information and opportunities to which they are accustomed over the years of using KinoPoisk. We apologize to you for these problems and want to thank everyone for your feedback, wishes and fair criticism. We hear them and try to take everything into account. While we are finalizing the new version, KinoPoisk will be available in the previous design. In the coming days we'll let you know. "

Z
ZaKTomSK 10.12.21

yfgjnnvcg
Well, first of all - I have shared a quote, if you had read carefully, the text is not mine. I just wanted to convey the essence of what is happening. Everyone yells that COD is shit, but sales are breaking records. Nobody watches House 2, so why is this program the most watched? Do you get the point? There is a lot of clucking, but everyone will quietly run to buy a new CODE, etc.
Secondly (my sofa opinion) - I personally always FOR changes. In this case, I have nothing against the new design. And you don’t have to rub me in that he’s shit, no. If you are not used to something, this does not mean that it is shit. As always. The design of YouTube was changing, and of the same - there were dissatisfied individuals, they squeaked something, wrote petitions. But then we got used to it. Or maybe it was not necessary to squeak initially, but just try to get used to it? Seriously, think about it.

D
DayPsycho 10.12.21

We have long been accustomed to living in shit and ruining everything around) What is fasting all about then? About shit-kinopisk and its design ?? Fuck they, and the critics of the films they write there also went to hell! enrage!

A
Azaznzel 10.12.21

ZaKTomSK
who says that the CODE is shit, they just don't like it, but there are those who like it. Well, I'm generally silent about house 2, game for birdies)

L
LofOr 10.12.21

ZaKTomSK
Maybe you shouldn't have squeaked initially, but just try to get used to it?
Doctor, what if I don't want to eat shit?

M
MrGutlya 10.12.21

Alexator
I protect ????? O_OO_OOOO_O_O_O_O_O_OOOOOO It
seems like it clearly says that I haven't even seen the old one)) but the new one is only thanks to this news))
and the white page I didn't really like the
tablet is a wonderful thing ... but all sorts of PS4 and huans ..

A
Alexator 10.12.21

Vlad Voronin
that is, that people do not care about the site on tablets, you still do not understand. It's a pity.

v
vincent00007 10.12.21

The old design was temporarily returned. The question is - for how long?

S
SkyGame 10.12.21

In general, I rarely see that the new website design would be better and more convenient than the old one, a paradox, not everything new is better

G
GDFrost1.4 10.12.21

It is necessary to write down a blozhik and a petition for the return of the old look to the PG.

Championat.com
Agri most of all due to the lack of likes and dislikes. The comment system is still poor. It is inconvenient to read!

S
SCAR. 10.12.21

It is necessary to write down a blozhik and a petition for the return of the old look to the PG.
A couple of years, how irrelevant.

In 2013, crowds of people expressed their dissatisfaction with the change in design, but the administration did not care and the "stylish, fashionable, youthful" design remained.
And now it makes no sense to write petitions at all - so much time has passed since the shift, only the hellish slooper in all seriousness will take up this matter. Not to mention the fact that people dissatisfied with the design either left the site at that time; either they are hammered / accustomed to the design and they do not care; or they completely approve of the current design and their norms (who will sign in the end? Obviously not Lemon's bots, lol).