3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don thomas falcone 10.12.21 11:21 pm

Death of Kinopoisk

Another tragedy happened. Some clever people at the top decided that the tube, convenient, beautiful and very practical design of Kinopoisk suddenly needed to be changed, turning the best site about the film industry into trash. I used to think that the PG design became a bottom, but Kinopoisk has broken that bottom and sank even lower. The black and white slurry of randomly scattered pages, links and branches horrifies not only the perfectionist, but also the common sane person.
I would like to ask only one question: "WHY?".
PS I am glad that more and more people are dissatisfied with the new design.
http://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/56179c9a9a794769e1d6c9f1
40 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arileon 10.12.21

Some clever people are "Yandex © 1997–2015 We have been suffering from garbage for 18 years."

S
Slonvprotivogaze 10.12.21

What can I say - we love, remember, grieve for the world's best film service (as for me).

G
George Black 10.12.21

The new interface is just awful to the point. Hopefully they will return the old interface. And then it's just zvizdets (

V
Vaipen 10.12.21

Here are just Kinopoisku, Yandex and PG on all these drinks from a high tower. If they decide to change something, they will change it, and nagging yuzvery will interest them in the last place. They will pono, pugurt and get used to it.

A
AiSPQR 10.12.21

reminiscent of "Duroff !! 111 to the wall !! 11"

A
Arti 10.12.21

not sure if it will help, but just signed the petition for everyone =)

T
TIGERblacK 10.12.21

Yes, this is the end. Lately, a lot of good sites are turning into bullshit for the sake of "modern" design. Take, for example, a design change from the same http://www.last.fm/ru/

50GB 10.12.21

Yes, this is the end. Lately, a lot of good sites are turning into bullshit for the sake of "modern" design. Take, for example, a design change from the same www.playground.ru
fix

B
BioGen 10.12.21

Kaput Kinopoisku, behold the creatures!

r
rPeBoJL 10.12.21

to make ads more convenient to shove

n
northern alcoholic 10.12.21

I really thought that the site was removed altogether.

R
Ripper man 10.12.21

but I'm okay, in the old film search I never figured out the design, everything was confusing

x
xSaimanx 10.12.21

Looked at the Martian - went to Kinopoisk, to watch even there and as with the film. And he was crazy.
I don't know, it's a tragedy for me.
When the Game of Thrones series came out, I also typed in the search engine "Game of Thrones, such and such a series" and opened tons of links to all sorts of shit resources with a cloud of advertising.
Kinopoisk has become one of them.
But the criticism is off the charts - I hope they will return the old site.

E
EVA Angelina 10.12.21

Yesterday I went in everything was as usual, my God .. what idiots .. why the hell are they doing this? Why the hell do you change the design so drastically? Our hands are not for boredom or what? apparently there is absolutely nothing for hard workers to do ... looks disgusting

M
M3d1k 10.12.21

Chezh for such an attack ?! all sites turn into shit, championat, lastfm, imhonet, playground

I
I am Batman 10.12.21

Japanese mother !!! Well, why did it have to be done ???

Z
ZaKTomSK 10.12.21

"We bet that everything will be fine with film search.
Nothing will simply happen. The Russian audience eats everything that is given to them and does absolutely nothing. A maximum of 10% of sofa experts surf the Internet. The main audience, the mass, will accept any shit.
Film search will be livelier. all living.
you can as much as necessary to squeak that chanson is a stool, but it is the most popular genre in our country and performers of this genre the most highly paid.
as a gush of bile over the "best film" and he was the most successful. and you know for one of the most successful was "The Best Movie 2" and everyone yelled that they thought that nothing could be worse than the first part, but it turns out, maybe the second part ... but the third came out and everyone watched, and everyone paid, and it was cash register.
Sberbank exists and flourishes. Russian Post exists and flourishes. You just don't do anything. And you never will. You will simply use what is given.
If tomorrow someone knocks on your door, you will open it and they will throw human shit in your face and smear it on your face, saying that this is a new film search, you will whine for two minutes, and then rub yourself, lick your lips and use it.
And all of you will 100% yell that you have not read or used and there is IMDB. Only movie search will still be the most visited site. It's like with Dom-2. Nobody watches it, but the audience is 40 million. Everyone spits and laughs at their classmates, but this is one of the most visited sites. Nobody listens to chanson, and the most highly paid singers are Leps, Vaenga, Maidanov and Mikhailov.
Lada is a bucket of nuts, but the best-selling car brand in the country.
You will all rub together and continue to use. Smacking and sucking. I guarantee it. "©

W
Weakling 10.12.21

It's [deleted] of some kind, sportbox, champ, com, se, movie search, and all because of fucking tablets.

A
Alexator 10.12.21

"Glory" to the tablets.

D
Dictator [nanoposan-in-pa 10.12.21

Kinopoisk is neither the first nor the last. Before that there was last.fm. And once the PG fell victim to such acts.