3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Giddras 10.12.21 11:21 pm

How are we going to develop? (Fallout 4)

Reflecting once again about the leisurely approaching Fallout 4, I came to an interesting thought: "How will I develop at the initial stages and who do I want to be in Fallout 4?

An inconspicuous ninja, cutting out frightened enemies who, until my death, I never notice or a real fighter who is not satisfied with a trembling hand local hell? Maybe wily negotiator who will be able to sell theirs as characters pants?

I would like to find out more opinions, for the first ascent of the most memorable and do not want to merge it.)
78 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordRegent303 10.12.21

I will personally try the tactics of a smart tycoon who will get rich by building his own village, and then buy the best equipment and try all the fighting beauties

p
predator999 10.12.21

Rather, through intelligence and perception, I liked to pretend to be a nerd in New Vegas, hack computers

A
Anomel Suna 10.12.21

Giddras
My hero will rob and kill everything that moves. I will do my post-apocalyptic GTA with blackjack. :)

I
ImTheGREED 10.12.21

Don't plan, improvise ...

_
_1JoKeR1 10.12.21

I'll wait until the game comes out

p
perni007 10.12.21

My hero will develop from a bum in blue tights .. to the savior of the planet in the 20th degree =)

y
yurgenj 10.12.21

You need to develop at school, heroes are bad.

A
Agleeh 10.12.21

What I will definitely be pumping is eloquence - I like to convince my enemies) As for the rest, it will already be seen on the spot.

C
Cagliostro 10.12.21

ImTheGREED
adapt, overcome.

C
Cagliostro 10.12.21

I'll try to succeed everywhere.

b
brovascka1 10.12.21

Den Good I
support.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

And where, by the way, are the comments about incredibly simple ways to enlarge the penis? Here they would be very appropriate. Heh, heh ...

M
Moov000 10.12.21

A little bit of everything

R
Rolento 10.12.21

Thief burglar

G
GOAT 10.12.21

I plan on drooling on the monitor and rage in my heart, in half of those who unsubscribed here (and at home too), when there will be 10-15 fps on the minimum, as well as stealth and lasers, plasma.

f
frayser 10.12.21

Sniper, with a super-super modified melee weapon on his belt: D

C
CheshirCat 10.12.21

Vanya Rygalov
you are talking about akhineya! Didn't think of anything smarter?

C
CheshirCat 10.12.21

I will be a lucky negotiator who knows how to pile on enemies as a last resort.

V
Venom rhys 10.12.21

I will have a Persian who loves to drink, fight, influence others with his charisma, and all this at once.

J
Jon May 10.12.21

An interesting question, in the first playthrough I will learn the world and look for something new in comparison with other parts, as for the styles, in many trailers it seems that the game is basically built on a breakthrough in the role of a tank. I will try to refute this by betting on secrecy, perception, intelligence and luck (I don’t play folich without luck).