3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Giddras 10.12.21 11:21 pm

How are we going to develop? (Fallout 4)

Reflecting once again about the leisurely approaching Fallout 4, I came to an interesting thought: "How will I develop at the initial stages and who do I want to be in Fallout 4?

An inconspicuous ninja, cutting out frightened enemies who, until my death, I never notice or a real fighter who is not satisfied with a trembling hand local hell? Maybe wily negotiator who will be able to sell theirs as characters pants?

I would like to find out more opinions, for the first ascent of the most memorable and do not want to merge it.)
78 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jon May 10.12.21

kilkatheslayer
And yes, I remembered, but I think they will not act so cruelly with the players otherwise p = you will have to play the game 3 times to pump each of the perks and each of them has its own characteristics, although just 400 hours of passage))

k
kilkatheslayer 10.12.21

Jon May
is not, there is a show that you now have no skills, but only perks, that is, in fact, you calmly periodically pump your charisma and, for example, dexterity + the level is now not limited, and of course 400 hours of gameplay also affects)

J
Jon May 10.12.21

kilkatheslayer
and I realized that you first put the special, and then yes you can pump any perks, but the important level of pumping perks depends on the initial specials, that is, if you set the strength to 2 or 3, you will not be able to choose the strong ridge perk 5 times and be like Hercules.

k
kilkatheslayer 10.12.21

Jon May you
can, if at the new level you pump the "strength" perk by one more point. This is a kind of substitute for "intense training",
i.e. the higher your level, the higher the special

C
Crack 10.12.21

I will, as in all parts, swing charm and intellect, weapons, eloquence / barter and science. Still take the play. and good luck by 6 for the sake of crit. perk.

J
Jon May 10.12.21

kilkatheslayer
So you think that you can score on the perks and pump the special for 10, I doubt everything, but we'll see. Special skills are too valuable to be downloaded every level

k
kilkatheslayer 10.12.21

Jon May
is not at all, he just gave an example that you can strengthen the haste
perks a bunch of cool ones, and many of them require improvement for sure

J
Jon May 10.12.21

kilkatheslayer
Okay Sp for the conversation we will soon find out who is right.

m
michaaver 10.12.21

Jon May
Actually I'm talking about ...

Although, yes, we don't have a very well-known character :)

m
michaaver 10.12.21

kilkatheslayer
Well, not quite ... I returned his memory, and while he was thinking badly, he voluntarily forced him to return to the institute. He's a valuable piece of equipment by the way ^ _ ^

J
Jon May 10.12.21

michaaver What
is this all about?

K
KnightSian 10.12.21

Personally, I will be a greedy fighter with a partner who, for the required amount, will kill everything that breathes (I feel sorry for the robots and innocent; D), but not without morality, I will not mind a bullet for raiders and other garbage. From time to time, killing everyone without noise with silencers, throwing knives. I will go what I find, how I will earn extra money in the elite armor of a mercenary (I will collect my set, preferably with a cape, trench coat) My hero will not feel good and evil, he will feel his heart and his hand will not flinch to kill a noble man who asked to kill another innocent for the sake of their own benefit. From the Weapon I will choose a revolver, and preferably two (Macedonian shooting), an assault or sniper rifle. I will go through the story for the Enclave, and if it is impossible for it, I will not.

G
Garry3Fingers 10.12.21

I'll have a gay dodger, plus a little perception and intelligence.

m
michaaver 10.12.21

Jon May
From the movie "Blade Runner" - an organization of hunters for escaped robots :) By the way - the Fallout pistol 5.56 (aka 0.223) is from this movie :)

l
legusor 10.12.21

I'll play fair first. I'll bury myself in firearms and science. then I'll add a ton of covers, after, from time to time, a year-mod, through the walls, as I get tired of waiting for pumping - I'll start cheating doors and dialogues, and towards the end I'll pump the whole Persian completely with cheats.

T
TTG 10.12.21

The character is positive, small arms, stealth, dexterity.
Bad guy, cold / heavy weaponry and armor.
Neutral character, etc.
I like trying different lines of behavior and combining different approaches to fighting.
F4 is exactly the case where countless roles are allowed to play. Everything rests on the personal flight of fantasy.

V
Venom rhys 10.12.21

Vova Vooot
I'll be on the laptop)

V
Vova Vooot 10.12.21

Alexander Polovinko
do you think will go? Did you see the demand system?

V
Venom rhys 10.12.21

Vova Vooot
throw the link

V
Vova Vooot 10.12.21