3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuvutvu 10.12.21 11:34 pm

What surprised you the most about Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I want to know what surprised people in Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. Very interesting!
28 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 10.12.21

um ... I don't even know.
The fact that Emrich is a lousy, always aching bitch? Glitches with Groove? The developers' stupidity?

K
Kuvutvu 10.12.21

Yoshemitsu
Well Emrich is Emrich, it's a pity you couldn't kill him in Phantom Pain. Glitches with Paz - I personally fell into depression ... Well, the stupidity, or even stupidity of the developers, was discovered as soon as they announced that they would fire Kojima.

Z
ZapilT 10.12.21

I was surprised by the inferiority of the plot about Elai, only the video from the collector's edition complements it.

K
Kuvutvu 10.12.21

ZapilT
I don't know about the collector's edition, but Konami cut out the third chapter, including episode 51, in which the back story of Liquid (well, Eli) can be said to end. Type MGSV episode 51 on YouTube and watch.

d
ducks4yquack 10.12.21

Kuvutvu

X
XCAL1BRUH 10.12.21

Kuvutvu
How similar 90% of missions are. I would have known in advance - I would not waste time on free-play, but would immediately rush through missions. Maybe at least until the second chapter would have survived.

b
byteme 10.12.21

Quiet care.

P
Playersaharan 10.12.21

The second chapter, and not in a positive way.

K
Kuvutvu 10.12.21

Playersaharan
Well, in the second chapter there are also very good moments - the mission about Tikhonya, and about the mutation of parasites (by the way, a very sad mission).

K
Kuvutvu 10.12.21

byteme
Leaving, and most likely death. Although there is a hypothesis that she is Sniper Wolf.

b
byteme 10.12.21

Kuvutvu
thought so too, but why did she contact Eli? Did MB Psychomantis save her too? But where is it written about it, in which stories to see? I would not mind another Metal Gear)))

K
Kuvutvu 10.12.21

byteme
If there is a new MG, then most likely without Master Kojima, that is, the game will turn from the coolest stealth with an overly complicated plot into a clone of a splinter. And what should be the story of the new MG?

b
byteme 10.12.21

Kuvutvu
I believe in miracles))

P
Podvipodvertov 10.12.21

I was surprised most of all by the fact that I was able to play this piece of shit for as much as 55 hours before I took it down, I am amazed at myself. One of the worst games I've played in my entire life.

K
Kuvutvu 10.12.21

Podvipodvertov
And what did you dislike about this game?

D
Devil_Within 10.12.21

Stump of a plot

K
Kuvutvu 10.12.21

Devil_Within
Well this is Konami, they just decided not to finish it and just chopped off the third chapter.

D
Devil_Within 10.12.21

Kuvutvu
Or Kojima ate burgers for 3 years and paid for a clothing line on MGSV, and then he was kicked by Konami (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

g
gsk24 10.12.21

what surprised? The fact that Snake did nothing to the children who stole not just a machine gun, but what will demolish the city in 5 seconds ...

s
saa0891 10.12.21

Yes, a lot of things surprised me that they turned a cool series into another Far Cry, made a bunch of identical and repetitive missions that were not related to the plot, a completely empty, not interesting open world and, in fact, only two locations, the game clearly did not benefit, and the lack of a plot, which is generally nonsense for this series, simply drove the last nail into the lid of the coffin.
I'm not talking about a bunch of stupid, moronic innovations, in fact, this part really upset me very much.
Spoiler

I expected to see something in the spirit of the first or third part, so it would be really a masterpiece, as a result we have a bunch of identical missions and a stupid grind.