3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuvutvu 10.12.21 11:34 pm

What surprised you the most about Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I want to know what surprised people in Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain. Very interesting!
28 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kuvutvu 10.12.21

gsk24
And Snake is in general some kind of passive, the Quiet was tortured - he was standing, the Emirich was pissed off - Snake didn’t give a damn. Just a gimmick!

K
Kuvutvu 10.12.21

saa0891
Well, this is because Hideo was practically not allowed to work. And the plot, you bastards, was generally cut off. There would be in the third chapter (sort of like) another location and the development of the plot with Liquid, and so Konami stupidly made a clone of the headlights and a splitter of the village.

A
Ashley33 10.12.21

I was surprised that they called Splitter Sell MGS ... then, even for Splitter Sell, the game broke off in the middle, and so far they do not give a continuation. And if we take this as the plot of the MGS, then the child stole metalgir, the robot was previously the main threat of a whole series of games, and then they watched the flying away robot with a sad look and went to train the horse to shit a big bunch ... Heresy damn it. It was necessary to shoot the trail of a sigle to the robot from one of hundreds of anti-aircraft guns at a base half the size of Seychelles, or send a helicopter after it, the cost of which is less than a new corton box.

K
Kuvutvu 10.12.21

Ashley33
Well, I say - without Kojima, Konami made a clone of a splint, with added MGs-ovsky jokes. And they did not shoot, allegedly because the pilot of the Vert was Pekod, who died most often!

A
Ashley33 10.12.21

Well, let's say a helicopter (with or without a pekod) was spared because the kids were flying there. Which, by the way, did not at all prevent you from simply pursuing him (live or from radars) and taking them at the landing site, But why did they not shoot at the sahelatrop itself? Even if they had it in their hangar fully charged (O_o) and refueled, even in this case, he was defeated by one! Snake, no turrets, with 1 single bazooka. And then there was a base with a thousand soldiers, hundreds of thousands of weapons - the robot just flew away ...

K
Kuvutvu 10.12.21

Well, this is not known to me either, but in the end they returned the Sahelanthropus, only it was cut out of the game.

A
Ashley33 10.12.21

Well, we don’t know about that, we didn’t sell the sequel ... And about the sahelanthropus about the codtoker and about the bigboss - there will be enough events for not one, but a couple of chapters

F
Fierce_55R 10.12.21

I think that the open world in the game was made (under pressure) as a fashion statement for the sake of Konami bosses, which is why it turned out to be such a shit! It is not possible to make good games when (relatively speaking) they stab you in the back all the time and interfere in the development of your project. In time Kojima left this company! Well, new (old) projects by Kojima will not keep you waiting!