3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_TEZ_ 14.11.19 04:11 am

No regalia SUV (Final Fantasy 15)

I saw that the jeep can be obtained after the quest to repair the machine(this is the first quest gives his woman the silicone) but I have not had this modification, who is faced with? Game steam litsuha.
22 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hollen 14.11.19

Same! Though the quests from Cindy is already gone. The only thing he took from her (account not remember which one) quest to improve the standard Regalia and the way the gate closed on both sides.
Run in the 3rd Chapter already.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 14.11.19

_TEZ_
modification Regelii in the jeep only in Chapter 2!

_
_TEZ_ 14.11.19

Lelik_mc_kawai
I wrote that first Chapter did, I looked there, then looked in Google written can be done when repair the machine.
And when there is the second Chapter?

s
stakanxxx 14.11.19

_TEZ_
There quest is an SUV from Cindy, find wheel.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 14.11.19

_TEZ_
well, I personally modified the console when team Noctis came to the Hammer after Noctis learned about the death of his Father

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 14.11.19

stakanxxx
I was not looking for any wheels she was just asking about to modify and I have pomeditirovat!

r
ridik46 14.11.19

_TEZ_
Chapter 8 get with the new update.

_
_TEZ_ 14.11.19

ridik46
And as if the people in the first Chapter get?

S
SuumMalumCuique 14.11.19

_TEZ_
Yes I am also in Chapter 1 was changed to a SUV... maybe the use of the trainer as it impacted?!? Fig knows... but something happened...

D
Dias Daulbaev 14.11.19

SuumMalumCuique
_TEZ_
Lelik_mc_kawai
Hollen
Pirates Regalia of the type D can be obtained even immediately, but in the Royal Edition (Enhanced edition) there was a quest for the Regalia of the type D, I, Myself, still this quest is not found, but someone says that it will appear in Chapter 8, but I have heard that the type D is given in the extended dange ruins of insomnia in the 14th Chapter.

S
Skillaut 14.11.19

I was given a quest in Chapter 3, after they made the first checkpoint.
steam pre-order.

_
_TEZ_ 14.11.19

Diaz Daulbayev
Now understand, I will pass then.

G
Gena Gayduk 14.11.19

Help. When Ignis tipo offered I'll take the wheel. I'm a fool agreed. Now there is no manual mode control. But only auto(easiest) How to return manual? ON the map line manual not clarets.(gray)

_
_TEZ_ 14.11.19

Gene Hayduk
The second Chapter will, when you run all the same.

l
legusor 14.11.19

pirates from 3ДМ immediately upon the appearance of a hammer could make type D

T
Tomas Sevchenko 14.11.19

I Chapter 6 is still not given the chance to boost a car. Th I just didn't do all the extra jobs, etc

J
Just-Nick 14.11.19

legusor
Really? It is that with all the dlc? Something in Chapter 3 for running,not such a function

a
altair-2050 14.11.19

Chapter 8 appeared in SUV quest after completing the quest about the compressor (which is near the lake)

D
Drongo414 14.11.19

Cindy in the garage drawing was on a SUV...

R
Ramal0ke 14.11.19

Went through the whole game, but regalia of the Type-D has not received. Now run locations pass the usual quests, but the quest or the garage, nor in Cindy's SUV and no. Play license the incentive is Windows Edition. Maybe someone found a solution? and I innet find nothing about this.