3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 10.12.21 11:34 pm

Correct brewing of tea

---
31 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 10.12.21

don't really give a fuck

S
SАLEM 10.12.21

Why not make me a cup of trivial fucking ..
Spoiler

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.12.21

In bags or without? Justify why?
Don't rustle, bag. Ears will faint)

L
Le Gaspilleur 10.12.21

Grevol

Spoiler

A
Alexator 10.12.21

In the store I order myself to make tea. From bags.

W
Wing42 10.12.21

Mayamenstate
What a fool you are, buddy, because there is no "correct" brewing of tea, as well as "wrong". Everyone brews tea depending on their preferences, and you simply are not able to realize this. Better create a theme "Proper cooking of puffer fish", there it is vital.

7Rain7 10.12.21

Yes, on the PG, many do not drink anything except a jaguar and power engineers.

On the subject: At work I drink Greenfield lemon in sachets. At home, only brewed rose hips.

7Rain7 10.12.21

Mayamenstate
With two staples. On a piece of paper and on a bag of 1.))) And a bag in a plastic bag yet.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

Mayamenstate
Cho for the crap ?! Tea-shmay ... Where about the dollar rate, dude, and about how to live shitty?

7Rain7 10.12.21

Mayamenstate
I am not such a connoisseur, but I love delicious tea. I don't drink coffee at all, so I have to be content with greenfield at work. It seems so far more or less he. Well, at home I drink rose hips, again solely because of the taste.

N
Nick Arzanyaev 10.12.21

Pour a packet into your mouth and pour boiling water there bitch !!! So much for your bastard tea !!!

T
Tiger goose 10.12.21

Waste of tea production is shoved into bags. There is nothing harmful, but in general there is no benefit. Loose tea is also not always a high-quality product, but still the chance of finding something suitable is many times higher than when choosing tea bags.

n
nikita2112 10.12.21

I don't drink tea. It takes too long to brew it. Pour tap water and drink much faster. It seems to me that tea is drunk by lovers of all sorts of long useless, meaningless ceremonies

7Rain7 10.12.21

nikita2112
It seems to me that lovers of all sorts of long useless, meaningless ceremonies drink vodaru)))

T
Tiger goose 10.12.21

7Rain7
<Copy-paste joke>

n
nikita2112 10.12.21

7Rain7 Xs
, I don't drink watering either.

T
Tiger goose 10.12.21

Mayamenstate
Nikita Arzanyaev was simply raped by a seller from a tea shop, and you poured salt on his wound.

T
Tiger goose 10.12.21

Nikita Arzanyaev I
just noticed: with the past, you moron.

C
Castilion 10.12.21

Tea needs to be brewed by yourself, tea bags do not give such taste. It's no secret that tea lovers all over the world believe that the excellent quality of full-fledged tea leaves has the ability to fully unfold only when these leaves float freely in the water, which, in principle, is impossible with a simple brewing of such a tea bag. We can say that most of the true connoisseurs of tea drink generally consider the fact that a person uses tea in bags as a kind of blasphemy.

W
Wing42 10.12.21

Mayamenstate
"... why does the paper bag act like this - creates the effect of dark glasses?"
Because!

Any more stupid questions?