3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kyrt-kyrt. 10.12.21 11:54 pm

Which is better than the measure from Act 2. (Diablo 2)

Damage Insight
ps is indicated in brackets CV with Critical Strike - 6 + Might aura + Andy 2sk (to aura) + jewel IAS ED + Dmg Fortitude = Damage will be about 20,000. And if the Hammer measure, then many times more.

68 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yperite 10.12.21

DDDD Run World, Run!

ps how to unsee etuynu)))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 10.12.21

Yperite
Yperite has joined to our diablo. World's minions grows stronger.
Earth walks the Diablo.

Y
Yperite 10.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
kura turned world to RUN!
minios suck aside!))

p
passed 10.12.21

321 CV sold to merchants ...

Y
Yperite 10.12.21

passed
XD

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

<: DD answered

y
yok0o 10.12.21

lal
Yperite
nn kuru gnobit ', xot' ti ee pojalei: D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 10.12.21

yok0o
why is he being bullied?

Y
Yperite 10.12.21

yok0o
I laughed at his attempt to joke) that's all!
bd_sm [TDPG]
strange that you have not yet met the strange attacks of kurt in your address),
you would understand! then the runes are shit with you, then the gear!
I especially didn’t like the unreasonable rotting of people with obscenities in the chat type “I took my mother to the restaurant”
, mostly newcomers, tk. the old ones knew how to conduct a dialogue with him correctly

T
Torum. 10.12.21

Only beginners don't know that chicken is a natural comb.

f
favyav 10.12.21

The range does not matter for the measure, even girls-schoolgirls know this. Why then bring it in comparisons :)

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG] newbie? ))

Mimi Kinkade, there was a guy who insisted that with a trasher the merk in Grass was not enough for spitting water snakes, but with gp / ca it was enough. how does that fit with info that range doesn't matter? ;-) I'm just wondering, I'm not smart.

A
Archon guard 10.12.21

Reosorbilakt
propaganda of ryebozar falls under the clause "other unacceptable violations" or
whatever it is called correctly, korochi modernization will look and give those bans

L
Lightpet 10.12.21

there was a guy who insisted that with a trasher the merk in Grass was not enough for spitting water snakes, but with gp / ca it was enough. how does that fit with info that range doesn't matter? ;-)
That guy's eyes, most likely, have grown in the wrong place. It is easy to make sure of this by giving your measure different sticks. He gets it not only with Thresher, but also with scythes from normal or nm, in which rangeadder is even 1, not 2. It's strange that the typist did not notice that the character reaches the snakes with a melee weapon with rangeadder = 0.
The fact that for all measures (2 acts) range does not depend on the weapon in hand, Compote once said. Unfortunately, I cannot give a link (perhaps I didn’t even mention it here).

So, it would be better if the TS allocated the maximum number of sockets for CV, so that people would not rush to buy what Larzuk does for free.

R
Reosorbilakt 10.12.21

Archon Guard
modir took mercy and just deleted my message)))) Yes, you are bored. What you don't write is immediately deleted. It would be necessary to create a separate section to clarify the relationship, or something like that ...

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

Lightpet, I also trust Kompot much more than any other typists, but THEN I tested myself in Travi and my merk was THEN with a trasher, but with ca - yes. and what now - one firm knows, which he again recently declared in the spirit: "than whining for innovations, it would be better to run in d2! Suddenly I pushed cho, and you are not in the subject!".

TS, in my opinion, muddied the topic not for the good of the people. ;-)

L
Lightpet 10.12.21

Obsessed, damn it, well, of course, if you check everything in this game for Firk, then you can turn gray. According to this logic, an unarmed measure (which does not have any adder to its range at all) may not even reach its own nose, but we do not know.

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

Lightpet, well, for the firm, I was pinned, of course. :-) this lazy ** pa can only find time for a mule to be dropped, "doing several projects at once." © ;-)

Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

Reosorbilakt
Where's the fun then? Where they do not delete, and do not write anything :(

L
Lightpet 10.12.21

Reosorbilakt, QLinkee is right, all the fun is here. Even if suddenly all the other members of the forum suddenly stop writing at the same time, you can always play the game "Delete, not delete".