3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kyrt-kyrt. 10.12.21 11:54 pm

Which is better than the measure from Act 2. (Diablo 2)

Damage Insight
ps is indicated in brackets CV with Critical Strike - 6 + Might aura + Andy 2sk (to aura) + jewel IAS ED + Dmg Fortitude = Damage will be about 20,000. And if the Hammer measure, then many times more.

68 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reosorbilakt 10.12.21

QLinkee
Lightpet
needs a separate section where you can find out the relationship, troll there, for example. That's all I wanted to say.

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

Reosorbilakt, "Fludilka" section. mb, but I feel that this idea will not drag the firkus. ;-)

O
Olezha Bukhalo 10.12.21

Reosorbilakt
tooth?

O
Olezha Bukhalo 10.12.21

Obsessed
how to make him make me hell? I'll arrange a "funny d2" for you here))

Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

Olezha Bukhalo
More fun than dropping mules?

p
passed 10.12.21

Googol will not advise shit .. oh wait ...

R
Rivnyanyn 10.12.21

kyrt-kyrt.
>> Doberman Pinscher takes your place: D
Holy place, as they say)
And on the topic, if you did as I wrote, then all the questions have dried up, but so that you are not mistaken, having gleaned all the garbage from Google: here everyone has already read
http: / /www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/polearms_on_merc-656211/

Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

I also laughed until I went to google

T
Torum. 10.12.21

kyrt-kyrt.
Tell me, comb.
Dried apricots, I didn’t even start playing this season, who did you chase away there. <: D

f
firkax 10.12.21

if torum didn’t play this season due to the fact that he was afraid of kurt, then kurt did a useful job

Y
Yperite 10.12.21

kyrt-kyrt.
even if you won a torum trinol once and somehow this does not negate the fact that you "wore a hat on a boche", and even the torum could have rolled then, who knows, an isolated case!)
firkax

k
kyrt-kyrt. 10.12.21

firkax
just now ADRN will not give him anything, and what should he do here now, and pvp will be drained to everyone

k
kyrt-kyrt. 10.12.21

Yperite
you sat there with the urks under the bins, go squelch the borscht from the floor, and wipe it off with a doormat, otherwise I'll make you myself!: =)

Y
Yperite 10.12.21

kyrt-kyrt.
pisya hasn’t gotten into your head yet.

Y
Yperite 10.12.21

firkax
Torum here restrained the influx of ripped off with his presence, so you must bow to him

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

Yperite, imagined this process ..: D

T
Torum. 10.12.21

Kura as a druid could not kill a pvm light magpie, but here she talks about some pvp.
kyrt-kyrt.
It's time for you to go to work - to cave in under the smear.

k
kyrt-kyrt. 10.12.21

Torum.
go na Jah repeat your chatter about light magpie)) 0 yes at least on Lo?
Yperite substitute your
nose, I'll let you sniff her for one thing and you will see if you have hair or not, since it worries you, the adult YOU are our XD
Torum, which was what he was holding back was his crap from bathhurt))))

R
Rivnyanyn 10.12.21

Yperite
kyrt-kyrt.
Why do we need these intimate details of yours? Solve your sexual difficulties in a patch :(

f
firkax 10.12.21

Torum.
Kura as a druid could not kill a pvm light magpie, but here she talks about some pvp.
torum ves' proshlii sezon boyalsya zaiti na open pvp i libo ne igral libo pryatalsya po privatam