3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheshirCat 10.12.21 11:54 pm

Main character (Fallout 4)

The longer I wait for Fallout 4, the more I convince myself that GG is a synthetic android. Plus, SOMA recently came out, in which the GG is also a robot with a human consciousness, which convinced me that the same feature is in Folych. And what do you think? GG Fallout 4 is a robot, a person is resistant to radiation, or does he lie in a capsule, and everything that happens in the game is a simulation, preparation for the real exit from the shelter?
31 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitaly Markin 10.12.21

GG man, just because they didn't show how he got into the bunker, many develop paranoid ideas. If we already take as a basis the ideas of what is happening that have generated fantasy, then the most plausible would be that the GG was placed before the war in a bunker where artificial reality was simulated. This would explain how he survived when, in fact, in the trailer he was hit by an explosion and where did the wife and child (well, or the husband, depending on the gender of the GG) go. But all these theories are only due to the fact that we do not know how we got to the shelter. But on 11/10/15 everything will fall into place.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

The longer I wait for Fallout 4, the more I convince myself that GG is a synthetic android.
Long waiting has a detrimental effect on the waiter's fantasy. Heh, heh ...

N
Nikolay Solyanov 10.12.21

Not well, hey, just a man) But he could be in the shelter just like people in other shelters according to the experiment.

V
Vadim Gibadatov 10.12.21

Mb, he and the others weren't supposed to get into the shelter? A type of experiment in Vault 111 is that the GG and others had to die outside, and then the people from the Vault should go out and take DNA from the body, reproduce the memory and plant it in the androids. But there are no other androids in the shelter, because they managed to make an android only for our GG, or other androids either broke down or left forgetting about our GG.
Here is my theory. The fact that GG man is 50%. The fact that the GG android is 30%. The fact that GG is a clone and not an android-20%. The fact that GG was in virtual reality is 0%, because after the release he is recognized by the robot.

C
CEMENTATOR 10.12.21

Vadim Gibadatov
"" "" The fact that GG was in virtual reality is 0%, because after the release he is recognized by a robot. "" "
In the third part, in a dream, residents of one shelter constantly fell into different plots. Well, a whole town of Americans, and the girl is there tortured everyone, and where daddy GG was a dog, and at the end they were all soaked by the Chinese. And there only one old woman understood that it was a mirage. The
robot can simply recognize it from the script of the program. us that this is not virtual reality?

V
Vadim Gibadatov 10.12.21

L | EMEHTATOP
Didn't play Fall 1, 2, 3, Vegas. So ok.

C
CEMENTATOR 10.12.21

Vadim Gibadatov
is about the wrong conclusion from the condition of a meeting with a robot. His recognition proves nothing.
The version is of course nonsense, because it's not about a "matrix" game, but as an option it will work.

V
Very kind 10.12.21

I believe that reality will be much more interesting than our most daring assumptions

O
Oleg Lisitskii 10.12.21

I believe that he is either a human or a clone. In the gameplay video with e3 we see a giant mosquito sucked into us and its belly is filled with blood. I do not think that the animal will start feeding on android fuel.
giant mosquito 1.36-1.39

A
Alexxxandos 10.12.21

Gary? Garry!

D
Denis Chebanenko 10.12.21

0:57 - you can see how blood gets in and out of it, and the mosquito also sprinkles not tomato juice.