3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KravcovNik 11.12.21 12:40 am

What do you dislike about Wasteland 2? (Wasteland 2)

I am simply enraged by the stupid and not logical behavior of my partners in battle, during the loss of control!
25 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruslan Gubkin 11.12.21

it's very difficult to play, I'm now trying to establish a connection with the citadel on the second map, I need to kill a huge robot in Inglewood and some kind of grouping, I can't overwhelm either one or the other, I stupidly walk around the map, raise the level, beat mobs ... ideally it shouldn't be

K
Kind_Stone 11.12.21

Ruslan Gubkin
You just brought me to a problem that I personally noticed in the game. I'll start from afar.
I love games ... Variety. So that the scenery and characters change quickly in it, the plot develops or something constantly changes. And in this game, I was disappointed with a certain "pull".
The very first visit to a farm seized by a plant-like infection turns into a several-hour long wandering through dull corridors and plantations in search of treatment and in cleansing from evil spirits. Tightened ... To the point of impossibility.

K
Kalmah13 11.12.21

the whole point in one picture)))
Spoiler

T
TTG 11.12.21

A weak and ill-conceived combat component is still a bottleneck.
In general, it is clear that the product does not match the AAA class, even after the re-release.

C
Corn lollipop 11.12.21

It seems that the game has become easier after the re-release, the riot is annoying and just like the original. Well, it's stupid to run at the enemy yourself with a pistol. It would be better if the NPCs, when they rioted, ran away from the battlefield, it would not be so offensive))