3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Playshner 11.12.21 12:40 am

Sivar - Black Castle ... ??? (BorderZone)

How to get from Sivar (city of vampires ...) to the Black Castle ... ??? Where is there a passage ... or does it appear after receiving some kind of quest ... ??? Who knows ... ???
25 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kind D. 11.12.21

May! Someone else is posting here ...

Today the Borderlands on my computer are experiencing a rebirth. The first time I played this game I said ... - what the hell is this! And deleted all the files nafig! Now I installed it and began to go through again ... I hope this time I will still endure it to the end.

I'll make a reservation right away that the game is not licensed ;-) but with Russian text. Therefore, I ask everyone who can send me a txt folder for soap (I have the entire text translation in it). I do not know how the file structure is located in the licensed game, but I do not think that it is very different from mine.

There are questions about the passage:
1) Who did you go through (you are interested in the character's class and the path of its development) and on what difficulty did you do it?
2) How to read books in inventory ??? (For the life of me I don’t understand ... :-( on Shift only the description can be displayed - but you can read them somehow! The question is how?)

E
Emris_ua 11.12.21

Kind D.
How to read books in inventory ??? - (not like) Developers did not complete the game completely (in a hurry) !!!

m
mifora 11.12.21

don't read them

E
Emris_ua 11.12.21

mifora
I read everything in the files of the txt Inform_Text folder! _books (Scrolls, books and media) !!!

m
mifora 11.12.21

I thought about spell books