3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fox345 11.12.21 12:40 am

Skellige's Most Dangerous Criminal (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

how to get through, the wolf does not die. version of the game 1.8.3
36 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 11.12.21

Playersaharan
Yes, I saved them, so the wolf did not touch me

P
Playersaharan 11.12.21

MudrichenkO
After removing the curse from Morkvarg, did you cut him down or let him go?

G
Grandfather MastDai 11.12.21

MudrichenkO
By the time this quest was completed, he had not killed a single wolf, left all the trolls, succubi, Dopplers, creepers and in general all those who could not be killed alive. Morkvarg disenchanted, Wild heart - refused to investigate. When asked whom did you save? a whole footcloth was opened, but they still do not give everyone to list, after two answers, when the others say that the vazmak is kind, the volkolak says that you are cretins, he divorced you and still attacks.

M
MudrichenkO 11.12.21

Playersaharan
Release
ZorbaBudda
There are many people in the game that you can save or regret, there are 2 wolf dogs in the game that can be saved, the first in the velena has an order for him with his missing wife, there you have to spare him - this is the first, the second is on the skeleton for him, too. , there it is necessary to save him from the curse by feeding him his own meat, then the curse will simply evaporate

G

MudrichenkO
I completed these quests a long time ago and both wolves were spared and bewitched, which I wrote about above. But this one still had a grudge against me for some reason. Only I did not feed him his meat, he dies from this, I disenchanted him with the help of a fang.

M
MudrichenkO 11.12.21

ZorbaBudda
Then I don't know

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

MudrichenkO
in the game there are 2 wolves who can be saved, the first in the velena for him is an order with his missing wife, where you must spare him

In what sense "spare"? ... will not interfere and let him kill his wife's sister, then he will catch up with you at the exit from the cave and ask you to finish off ... And they will not let you refuse ...

And Morkvarg has little in common with ordinary wolves ... His appearance is the result curses, nothing more ...

In general, throw a screenshot of the diary entry for this quest ... It is already very interesting to see how this is arranged, because this is the first time I hear about such a solution ... (=

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

Volkolak on "The Lost Wife" cannot be spared. The death of Morkvag does not affect anything (he really is not a "natural" wolf)
But "Little Red Riding Hood" - you can, more precisely - not interfere and let her take revenge on the informer.
Allegedly, then it will be possible to come to an agreement with the wolf on "The Most Wanted Criminal". True or not - I don't know, I haven't checked it

G

Psychodolb
Old_Nick
Volkolak can be spared according to "The Lost Wife" if you accept her sister's offer and refuse further searches.

Then everyone is safe and sound.

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

ZorbaBudda
Well ... this is such a mercy for itself, because at the time of the conversation with Ganna, Geralt did not know about the wolf at all ...
In general, I hardly believe that in the quest "The Most Dangerous Skellige Criminal" a fight can be avoided ... Geralt's arguments do not bother the wolf ... And even if you tell him that you have spared someone there, he still has to attack ... (=

G

Psychodol
... the arguments of Geralt Volkolak clearly do not bother
me about this.

G

Old_Nick
But the quest "Little Red Riding Hood" may well influence the outcome, since I went through it after.

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

ZorbaBudda
The first time I let her go, the second time I killed her ... Volkolak threw himself at me both times ... True, Nellena, if it really matters, I always killed ... (=

I
I am Batman 11.12.21

Please tell me, I didn’t get money for doing it alone. He killed Volkolak, gained experience, after which the quest ended, an agreement was made with the employer for the amount of 340 orens. He said to look for him in some tavern, but as he said the quest ended, returning to the place where they met, he did not find anyone.

G

Manhunt1908
Doppler was the employer. He deceived you.

I
I am Batman 11.12.21

ZorbaBudda Aaaa
, ugh you. Doper, he was with them.