3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jensen 11.12.21 12:52 am

Does it make sense to buy a PS3 now?

The PS4 will be announced in a year and will support PS3 games. Is it worth buying PS3 now or is it better to wait a year and buy PS4?
28 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 11.12.21

PS4 will not support PS3 games.

F
Funny cat 11.12.21

Buying a console at the start does not make sense at all, at first it will be legally, the disks will be quite expensive, then they will release an updated slim version of the console, which will be better and more reliable in all respects.

Suiseyseki
PS4 will not support PS3 games.
Most likely, a couple of the first versions of PS4 will keep discs from PS3, this support will be limited.

T
Trasid46 11.12.21

Well, at least a year and a half will still have an active life cycle for both consoles, since many titles are planned for this and next year.
I bought PS3 four months ago, I bought it up to a heap and all the best games in my opinion are at most 5-6 games, well, of those that are preparing for release next year, 1-2 games no more, they were enough for 2 weeks, in at the moment the device is gathering dust, there is nothing to play, but I don’t regret buying it either, it doesn’t ask for bread, maybe at least one worthy game will be released by the end of the cycle.
For the sake of one or a couple of games, you should not take PS3, it depends on the genres that you prefer, if you are interested in games like ancharted or rainstorm (in fact, a movie without gameplay), then there is probably a reason to take it, if you like RPGs, Shooters, Races and TPN, then don't even look in side of PS3 there they are not, and those that are tightly sucked in analogs on Boxing.

A
Anderby 11.12.21

Trasid46

You again. Kysh-kysh, desu.

C
COOLak 11.12.21

Buying a console at the start does not make sense at all, at first it will be legally, the disks will be quite expensive, then they will release an updated slim version of the console, which will be better and more reliable in all respects.

Well, actually, judging by the PS3, it is better to buy consoles from Sony at the start of sales, because then an increasingly stripped-down version will be released. And I don't have any problems with reliability (the very first version for Russia).

s
saR3n 11.12.21

For the sake of the most powerful exes, definitely

A
Alex coachman 11.12.21

I would rent a ps3 but nowhere. I'm only interested in Heavy Rain. But I think it's stupid to buy a console for one game or even 2 games. There are still one or two worth of exes, and I got used to it, at least for my taste. Uncharted besides Heavy Rain is probably nothing and that's it. Nothing else interests at all on consoles.
If you take a PS4 at the start, then only if it will support games from the PS3. And then for the PS4 they will have to be bought, unlike the PS3, for while the PS4 is hacked ... And it must be borne in mind that the first six months or a year from the launch of Igor will sink on the PS4. So if, anyway, you are going to take PS, then it is better to take PS3 now for 2 years, then sell it and buy PS4. By that time, it will be cheaper than at the start and the games will appear in acceptable quantity and quality (I remind you that the developers stated that the first games for nextgen consoles will not be particularly graphical than games for past consoles).

666roman999 11.12.21

Alex Coachman
There are one or two worth of exams anyway, and I got enough of it, at least for my taste. Uncharted besides Heavy Rain is probably nothing and that's it. Nothing more interests at all on consoles.
I thought so too. But I bought and found many more great games.
for while the PS4 is hacked ...
which is not quite a fact, they seem to have broken Sonya, but also somehow not very much.
that the developers said that the first games for next-gen consoles will not be very graphical than games for past consoles,
judging by the tech-demo of the past, E3 is already quite so. Yes, and a dormouse from a T-shirt is quite possible with the architecture will not muddle and will make it as similar to a PC as possible.

N
Nogich 11.12.21

Buy) Soon a new GTA is coming out =)))))) Yes, and in the subscription to the "plus" you can download games stupidly and not buy. Now the norms of toys are hanging there, just download and subscribe) + New Year's discounts on a subscription of 20-25% like

A
Alex coachman 11.12.21

666roman999
I thought so too. But I bought and found many more great games.
Yes, of course there are all kinds of fighting games (tekkens, mortal kombats), but I don't like fighting games. Although I love racing, Gran Turismo 5 is, in my opinion, too hardcore, in the sense that there are too many races, they are too long and not very diverse (what do they call it? Cornering simulator? Car dealership owner simulator?). Motorstorm might be fine, but I wouldn't buy it. Spiot-try, maybe. Well, what else is there? Infamous seems to be nothing else, Infamous 2 has heard worse. There are a couple of famous series of shooters (Killzone and something else), but I don't like to play shooters on a gamepad (I have a box gamepad on a PC). Well, everything seems to be. At least 90% of the worthwhile exams I have considered now. Everything else, or children's arcade bullshit, even as popular as Little big planet (I played on PSP, I didn't understand why they were making fun of it), yes, Japanese dregs, which I generally hate, for example, Final Fantasy, but it's still more or less so, I know there are much worse and tougher copies, but I won't say the names. Of the multi-console, only RDR is of interest, but it seems to be better on the box.

which is not quite a fact, they seem to have broken Sonya, but also somehow not very much.
PS3 has been hacked and quite good. Googled if interested.

k
kahnv 11.12.21

Silly question, because they still buy PS-2 and nothing. PS-3 can be bought for a few more years, because games will be released on it, I am more than sure, and those that came out will be enough for a long time.

A
Anderby 11.12.21

You will gnaw your elbows playing InFamous 3 on PS4 and not understanding what is happening on the screen.

666roman999 11.12.21

Alex Coachman
but I don't like fighting games.
I, too, but the company is the most.
Although I love racing, Gran Turismo 5, in my opinion, is too hardcore, in terms of
racing on a Sonia gamepad, to be honest, heresy at all
(what is it called?
Cornering simulator? Car dealership owner simulator? Well, in this regard, forza is much better .
Motorstorm can be anything, but I would not buy.
a very special race, which should be read starting with the demo.
Well, what else is there? Infamous like anything else, Infamous 2've heard worse.
not true - infamaus 2 is very good, it's just that there are fewer differences from the first part. Basically, this is a more qualitative breakthrough than a quantitative one. But the streak is very cool and especially after the batman. In general, after the Infamous series, other superhero games seem either childish or very not serious in terms of the plot of
Killzone and something else
KillZone itself is not bad, but it is bought only retroactively. I do not recommend the second one at all. but the third one is a good code with a graphon in space and without norms. plot.
But I highly recommend Resistance 3 - an excellent old-school jester on modern console steroids.
on PSP played
without the network part of the LBP is meaningless. And I doubt that something sensible was released on the PSP.
At least 90% of the worthwhile exams I have considered now.
forgot about GoV 3. He's very cool.
Googled if interested.
yes, only there is such a thing that you can hack firmware versions up to 3.55. And the thing is that purchased new ones in general with random firmware can be caught. Those. it can be both 3.55 and lower, or higher. Here I had 3.60 at the time of purchase. so I couldn't hack. I would have hacked it at least for the sake of MGS 4 (by the way, you did not comment on it either).

A
Alex coachman 11.12.21

666roman999
Well, there are a lot of hemorrhoids in hacking, but if the firmware is more than 3.55, you can also hack by downgrading the firmware to version 3.55. Then the cracked 3.55 is installed and updated to the cracked versions of the latest firmware. The only thing is that not all consoles can be downgraded, but there is a way to determine the possibility of downgrading.

666roman999 11.12.21

Alex Coachman
broke with all this was worn out. Moreover, I have already passed all the examinations of interest.

k
konctant7 11.12.21

I also became the owner of PS3 a month ago. I took a used 750 GB hacked plus 40 games on hard. I don’t regret it much. I connected it to the PC and muddied the multimedia center :) - I watch movies in blur, download games.
but there is a small bummer - you can't enter cheats ((.- I'm not a gamer myself, and even with a joystick it's difficult to control, dick take aim :). I
bought the prefix out of curiosity, I have never played on ps3 before.

A
Anderby 11.12.21

> but there is a small bummer - you can't enter cheats ((

Well, since it's sewn, you can use Code Unique.

G
Gauguin 11.12.21

Of course it's worth it. PS3 games PS4 can only support through nut. And on the PS3, in the meantime, a bunch of great exes, now more and more will arrive in time.
Shooters, Races and TPN do not even look towards PS3 there they are not, and those that are tightly suck in analogs on Boxing.
Billyboy is petrosian again. Ridiculous
Shooters - Resistance is the coolest thing on the box.
Racing - Gran Turismo 5 - the best auto sim. Forza and next to it was not lying
around TPS- Anch is better than Girey
So it's good to smack nonsense, it's ridiculous.

J
Jacques brel 11.12.21

Passed Heavy Rain on youtube. This is fucking awesome! Those people who say that Heavy Rain is a soap, they just didn't play. Yes, there is no gameplay. There the whole trick lies in the plot, characters and their elaboration. In the end you will get a lot A stupid cattle is not able to understand this, so they say that Heavy Rain is a soap. Yes, and Uncharted is also nothing (except the first part). There is a graphon. And Beyond is also coming out. The only significant disadvantage that this console has is low FPS in multi-platform.

N
N1KO 11.12.21

or is it better to wait a year and buy a ps4?
You can wait a year and buy PS3, but the price will drop. And for the first time on the curling iron, the exclusive collection will be modest.