3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 14.11.19 04:29 am

Video games | As you go through the game 100%?

Hi all. Became suddenly interested, and if you pass the game 100%? Collect all collectibles and do all additional tasks, etc., etc.? I sometimes have that desire, but when I see what is the volume of such entertainment has become lately in games, I change my mind. And you?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 14.11.19

Marquess wrote:
if you pass the game 100%? Collect all collectibles and do all additional tasks, etc., etc.?
Of course, how else? Just go for show? So no wonder ¤)

a
airstorm 14.11.19

Marquess
Despite what is 100%. If you capture all cities on the map Rome TW complete all quests in the Witcher, Gothic or Skyrim, to find all the stash Far Cry... etc. Yes! .... But sometimes in the game go, you'll get this junk that do not want to look... what type of feathers are scattered on the roofs of different cities, and another Auditor need to collect them in quantity overdadige pieces....

M
MunchkiN 616 14.11.19

no. if the current game I really liked I'm starting zadrotit.
however, the first passage I, by default, trying to pass it fully in plan in order to see more content. in this scenario, tasks of type collect 100 pigeons I perform for features and worse gameplay.

T
The_Black_Wolf 14.11.19

Basically Yes

e
el cucuy 14.11.19

Only if you like ufc 3 was held at platinum for example, and резик2 even the Witcher 3 finish 2трофа just left

H
Hellberg 14.11.19

Only the story and side missions (if the game is interesting)
the rest is solved by downloading a save with 100% with PG ))

r
requiemmm 14.11.19

Rarely, well if the game is just fire, then I will finish it. And so...I'm not interested to collect stars\fish\chips\all images\pictures, and whatever else has been invented by the designer to fit 10 hours of content for 60 hours of passage. Again, in some games 100% these are all the possible schools of character, stupid deaths of characters and the like...don't like to play stupid and kill cute characters I prefer to Google the missing and the conditions of its discovery. Then, after passing.

R
RestlessDreams91 14.11.19

Almost never. Pass only those that are very well liked. It so happened that from the covered so Makar this series: Saints Row (in-game activity and card), L4D (achievements) and Assassin's Creed (same as with SR).

y
yariko.v 14.11.19

Usually do not pass the game 100%, you have too much time and not the fact that there is everything. Although I remember trying to reach 100% in Tomb Raider Legend, but scored only a little over 90% and gave up.

R
Ripper Man 14.11.19

tanks for 8 years trying to pass piany of packagethe th wrong doing

P
Pilat. 14.11.19

Ripper Man
to salonat)

a
antonrogov 14.11.19

The campaign mode and all the side effects usually pass, and all sorts of achievements and collectible crap is not interesting to me. Here fall new Vegas is not passed, became interested in the mod, and then tired. But I joined a hours doghillee. With fall 4 the same problem.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 14.11.19

In my life only two games at a full 100%, given the fact that one of them is the original and DLC.

S
Sergey Sukachev 14.11.19

when, from the game depends

R
Ripper Man 14.11.19

Pilat.
nah. I tried. the opposite effect

G
GariK Hunter 14.11.19

Ripper Man
You first walk through the bunker.

R