3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Antimandalajnah 11.12.21 01:00 am

Cases with money (Grand Theft Auto 5)

What is the condition for a suitcase to appear on Mount Chiliad, which is a reference to the movie No Country for Old Men?
He came by Franklin and Michael at different times, but there are no cars, no corpses, no suitcase ...
30 Comments
Sort by:
j
johndark 11.12.21

Antimandalajnah
I just drove by and that's it. I look at a bunch of corpses, cars, a suitcase.

B
BladDan 11.12.21

I am the best there is a suitcase playing for Trevor !!! try it

A
Antimandalajnah 11.12.21

johndark
What about the estimated time? How many games have you completed? I haven’t opened Trevor yet ... Maybe because of this it doesn’t appear?

Z
Zizyra 11.12.21

Antimandalajnah
Open Trevor.

n
nurbak 11.12.21

I found for Franklin I was
flying in a helicopter in the evening ... more precisely, at sunset.

O
Olmer159 11.12.21

as I understood it, at the exit from the highway, there are 3-4 pickup trucks, a bunch of corpses, a couple of people are still breathing a little and the suitcase is lying below a hill next to it, too, people say "don't touch it or you'll die", there are 25 pieces of green in the suitcase, I went after Franklin and took the suitcase and the devil rode pulled through the forest there, two of me on motorcycles met further, you know what happened to them ...

j
johndark 11.12.21

Denis-Amkar
Strange. No one touched me. He just took everything. For Trevor.

Antimandalajnah
I don’t know. I was just rolling. And I saw red dots on the map.

B
BladDan 11.12.21

johndark
is the same! the beginning of the game is somewhere 20-30% only Trevor opened up and climbed the world and nishol ...

A
Ace Death 11.12.21

I rode Michael, I look at a bunch of corpses, I think I’ll go and look, I took a suitcase, + 25000, then 2 motorcycles followed me screaming, give the suitcase back or kill you, I blew their heads off and drove on.

G
Grandshot 11.12.21

Playing as Trevor, he took a suitcase and drove into the city. On the highway, the motorcyclists caught up with the demand to return the suitcase, but along the way they mixed with the Mondrazo thugs. And in the city also with cops)
And all this began to resemble a "bullfight", where the roles of bulls were played by cops and bandits) It's a pity that the clip was short because the system disk was full.

A
Antimandalajnah 11.12.21

Yes, the scene actually appeared after opening Trevor. I took it away! A jeep with two kamikaze drove behind me. In general, the will of the deceased was not carried out.

By the way, is there any condition for the appearance of suitcases in the ocean? Found only the one in the port at the beginning of the game. The rest are not. :-(

N
Nemesis 11.12.21

If a scene from "No Country for Old Men" appears ON MOUNTAIN CHILIAD, then I'm a Spanish pilot.

H
HackerokX 11.12.21

I was rolling around the city, when suddenly I got stuck in a showdown between two groups.
Among them: 3 wounded, 6 killed.
And one, tempting box, which lies next to the wounded. And he shouts: "If you take him, you will die ...". And in the end, he dies himself.
The amount in the box is: $ 25000
If someone needs it, here are screenshots on the map:
Spoiler

p
petro voin 11.12.21

yes yes i am nayshov too

M
McLaren MP4-4 11.12.21

This is a famous movie reference - No Country for Old Men.

H
HackerokX 11.12.21

Here, the exact coordinates on the map (Suddenly, someone did not understand where exactly):
Spoiler
PS: The place of the massacre, marked with a red dot, closer to the box.

m
mr. SD 11.12.21

And Franklin can get 60k if you save the girl for Paleto Bєy)

V
Voidcut 11.12.21

I also found guys for Trevor came on motorcycles and started firing at me))

A
Antimandalajnah 11.12.21

I think I figured out the trick about the cases hidden in the seas and oceans - you can find no more than one since the last download.

S
Salvatore gt 11.12.21

This video shows how you can get money using the game loophole associated with secret packages in the PC version. It also helps in the absence of them in the places where they should be.