3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xtreamfury 11.12.21 01:05 am

Lg

This topic discusses LG phones
98 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gala 11.12.21

How empty here! But I want to ask for advice.
There is such a problem: there is an LG C3400 phone, there is software for it (included in the package with the purchase), there is a data cable (USB). After installing the software on the computer and connecting the phone via the data cable to the computer, I'm trying to do something. And I want to do the following - upload a melody, a picture and download a photo to a computer ... But nothing happens, tk. it looks like these programs do not see the phone, and it seems that the software is designed to connect the phone to the COM port, not USB. In the instructions it is recommended to download IrCOMM2k firewood, which should simulate a COM port ... but nothing happens with this either ...
Tell me what to do ??? PLEASE

D
DETRIX 11.12.21

YOU here www.lg-talks.ru

T
Toshych 11.12.21

AND FOR ME, lG 1600 FINDS EVERYTHING TYPE OF PROG I NEED LG CONTENS BANK THROUGH 1COM TRY

M
MoPeMaH 11.12.21

How to increase the volume on LG 1800? Describe in detail if it's not difficult !!!

Y
Yaroslav Yur 11.12.21

Is it possible to download any games on the LG G 1800? And How? The pipe is cool, but I can't download games. Can you watch the video? And what format? And why is there no such phone model on your website during registration?

D
DETRIX 11.12.21

Increase the volume on the LG G1800
Enter * # 3646633 # on the phone keyboard, then go to audio, then normal, then sound ... then you will figure it out for yourself.

You cannot download JAVA games to LG G1800 ... and the phone does not play video games.

D
Dmitry Lebed 11.12.21

LG is a great washer, refrigerator, microwave, but not a telephone. There are the most idiotic restrictions on the size of melodies, and give them original cables. Blue-toothed - brake (worse than panthek). And the ratio of value / useful features tends to infinity. S5000 - 100 kb mmf, swing on blue, only midi on cable. P7200 costs that kind of money, but the brake is insane and 3gp of normal quality does not eat. LG's only normal model is the W3000. Because it is old and unkillable.

T
Toshych 11.12.21

I hach ​​to fill in the game Gravity Defeat on the LG G1600 through the cable, but it does not swing in the download station, it writes Unknown error and the download stops, there is no jad for this game, advise plizz nelp

D
Dmitry Lebed 11.12.21

Try MotoMid Man, he creates Jad.

T
Toshych 11.12.21

and where to download it

D
Dmitry Lebed 11.12.21

Well, I can send it to soap, although here and there there are all sorts of such programs

T
Toshych 11.12.21

We went to [email protected]

K
Kabanitos 11.12.21

I wanted to change the firmware for My Skis 1800, but I can't find the cable, I heard that you can create it yourself, but how? Tell!

D
Dmitry Lebed 11.12.21

And what, the mini-usb is not rushing?

In general, I have seen LG after a flashing, a pitiful sight: it does not see the network, then it calls itself somewhere, in general it is full of strength and energy for an independent life.

Y
Yaroslav Yur 11.12.21

Dmitry Lebed, of course, will not work through the usual cable that comes with the kit. The people, and the games, probably in g 1800 can be thrown. Recently I saw a mobile phone with a rather non-standard set of games. Where did they come from, huh?

T
Toshych 11.12.21

Dmitry, and now finally can get out This java file does not offer by LG Electronics help

K
Kabanitos 11.12.21

Mini USB is not stitched, but stitched through the headphone jack, I would not ask how to change and how to make a cable! And the games are not standard, probably after the firmware change!

D
Dmitry Lebed 11.12.21

Oh god, why do I have a motorola ?! If I had LG, I would spend all my free time not on buho-ebts-ball, but on bringing LG to mind =)
I do not have LG at hand for experiments. But try to open the obviously Jad ski and an artificial one in the notebook. Find the differences and rewrite, you see it will help

Y
Yaroslav Yur 11.12.21

Folks, I don’t get it, so you eat 1800 games to quit? Will not work!!! I've tried everything already, so ...

K
Kabanitos 11.12.21

And somebody changed the firmware, Huh? We can play games, 3gp you see it will work !!