3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xtreamfury 11.12.21 01:05 am

Lg

This topic discusses LG phones
98 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fedor Sumkin _1 11.12.21

xs my friend had something like that :-) quiet ..... go nuts.

d
dang3r 11.12.21

yeah quiet as silence in the forest

F
Fedor Sumkin _1 11.12.21

yes finally, at first I even laughed that quietly and then FSUs

d
dang3r 11.12.21

you don’t give a fuck, but I don’t!

d
dang3r 11.12.21

how to upload a picture to lg g1800?
and put it in the background?

K
Kabanitos 11.12.21

Well, look what you are messing around here, you think so! The picture can be uploaded to - What do you have a USB cable for ?? A?? The cable is plugged into the Comp and into the Mobile, Windows will define it as a USB flash drive, go into the disk (which you will have, I have it H :) put it in the Images folder, the extension must match the Mobile screen! Disconnect the Mobile phone from the computer, turn it on, go to the "File Manager", go to Images, Select a picture, press the options, select the item "Send to .." and send it to the splash screen, I HOPE NOT TO SAY HOW TO SUPPLY IT TO THE BREAKER !! !!!!!

K
Kabanitos 11.12.21

I answer the question "Does LG G1800 support TXT ???" - yes, it does! :-)

S
Shift007 11.12.21

Where can I download the program for downloading JAVA games from PC to LG C3400 phone?
Give me a link!

J
Jaxent 11.12.21

in the ski s3400 java the program is filled up, which is given with the purchase of the phone

R
Rommman 11.12.21

I have LG g 1800. And I am very satisfied. If there was Java, it would be even better.

K
Kabanitos 11.12.21

Yes dude I was happy with her too !! and now there is no Buy better M 4410 some 5500 rubles. and that's it !!! I did just that. And now I'm happy with Troin !!!!

C
Chumak-06 11.12.21

I also had LG g 1800 before, a good phone, by the way, the program was there for control with a computer phone

a
aetoya 11.12.21

Yes, all these crap are easy, just specify the port in the bank settings correctly. The fact that there is no sense in this fuss is another matter. How many bodies have passed through my hands, but this is one of the poorest phone manufacturers, along with flags and voxtels.

S
Sanchezz82 11.12.21

PEOPLE! I have M4410. I shot a bunch of vidyashek, explain to the idiot how to throw them at least on the computer. I bought the phone from my hands, I bought all the cables for, etc. myself in the Euroset. I have been suffering since September! Or really nothing ???

b
babayjon 11.12.21

People how to increase the volume on the LG C 3400 and how to flash it with the help of which programs, if possible, with instructions. Thank you.

K
Kabanitos 11.12.21

Help if I could! I would advise on m4410 and g1800 !!!

D
DRAGSAID 11.12.21

How to install java games on the phone lg kg 800 (chocolate)

I suffered a lot ...
I decided to publish - to make it easier for others)

1 Install everything from disk
2 in the phone menu settings - connections - turn on the modem, and connect the phone to usb
3 Go to C: => Program Files => LGGSM => LGContentsBank and edit config.ini and put Y instead of n in front of Java. And at the end ru instead of en.
4 Create a java folder in C: => Program Files => LGGSM => LGContentsBank => Contents and drop the .jar and .jad game files into it.
5.jad open in notepad and at the end add the lines

MIDletX-LG-Contents: L3100
MIDletX-LG-Contents: true

K
Ksanka 11.12.21

I tried to do everything like this .. when transferring java, it writes an unknown error! Help))))

D
DRAGSAID 11.12.21

It didn't work out for me myself!
I found it in the net thought if not for me, then maybe someone will be lucky to figure it out!

l
lexa1001_88 11.12.21

how to increase the volume on lg s 5200