3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Imperator1 11.12.21 01:05 am

The vampire who sends you! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Many were probably smiled by a vampire, whom the witcher and his partner found somewhere in the dungeons? Many wondered: where and how? If someone suddenly could not find it, I post screenshots of the route. Who found, please, no trolling, please. Pictures in chronological order. Walk straight all the time, the break will be on the right hand.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
21 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lyokha Tatarintsev 11.12.21

For some reason, this is the most problematic quest for many people))) Those who pass the game for pleasure explore every corner of the game world. And there is no problem for them to find this "vampire who sends us". And just run according to the plot ...

I
Imperator1 11.12.21

Frankly, I completely forgot about this bloodsucker when I passed the first time. I did not climb in all places, since there was an NG + mode on the nose and I decided to leave it for later. "Then" came). Perhaps I am behind the times and it is not difficult to find him, but suddenly there are people like me).

S
SecondMate 11.12.21

Yes. For those who could not find it will come in handy. I myself could not find it, I had to watch the video

R
Ramzes181276 11.12.21

Imperator1
Yes. So the "cheat sheet" in the topic)))

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.12.21

Imperator1
And the task for which level?

I
Imperator1 11.12.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
Hmm, since I opened my cards so to speak ... I have 64 lvl, what I had to deal with is grayed out, by God I didn’t look at the level, as I failed in a few hits, but I think the level is in the region 40th. There is no level limit, the chip is in the first half, so to speak, the second is at your discretion.

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
And the task for what level?

D
Denis Kyokushin 11.12.21

Imperator1
Psychodolb
Thank you

D
DarthSergiuss 11.12.21

ahahahahahaha, just looked)))
thanks for the info))

I
Imperator1 11.12.21

Psychodolb
13))) damn it, I'm behind the times (

D
DarthSergiuss 11.12.21

I recorded a video cut-scene here, look)
PS FullHD
Spoiler

I
Imperator1 11.12.21

13 ur is in a regular game, 43 in NG +

I
Imperator1 11.12.21

DarthSergiuss
Hey, is this a regular Wolf Master Armor? And then after patch 1.10 everything disappeared! legendary wolf sets (Fortunately, I just collected them ... after spending n-amount of time ****

D
DarthSergiuss 11.12.21

Imperator1
yeah, the usual master armor of the wolf school, the patch version 1.10
did not notice any bugs

Y
YouCantStopMe 11.12.21

ATP tsu) did not find one)

v
vovastij 11.12.21

This quest did not come across, I go through the second time.
Who gives it?

X
Xavier_29Th 11.12.21

great assignment, but no reward (other than katakana ingredients) ... and a little buggy. We noticed that after defeating the vampire, disturbing music continues to play in that place, and even your companion on the quest does not react to your victory in any way. In short, the final creation of this quest, it seems, was being debugged for the next future dls, that's why it was hidden so deeply without any hints from outside ..... whoever found it - a bit of humor, a bit of experience, a bit of ingredients.

who cannot find, explain that you need to use the witcher's vision to find a fragile wall in the canals of Novigrad.

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

Xavier_29Th
noticed that after defeating the vampire in the place continues to play disturbing music

she plays and to the quest ... bandits somewhere above you ... (=

yes even your companion on a quest or does not react to your victory

in the sense of "does not react"? ... After killing the katakana, there is a cutscene where the professor complains that you did not let him talk to the vampire ... (=

I
Imperator1 11.12.21

Xavier_29Th
Let's just say, this is a reference to the book original, in particular to the witcher's friend - Emil Regis, the highest vampire (this is so, if you did not know). Moreover, the easter egg turned out to be gorgeous in my opinion. I remember, even before the release of the game, when I saw in the video, I will redo the whole game, but I will find it). And the satellite, as they wrote above, yes, it complains ... and that's it.

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

Imperator1
Let's just say, this is a reference to the book original, in particular to the witcher's friend - Emil Regis, the highest vampire (this is so, if you did not know)

Yes, this is not a reference, Regis, then what kind of side is here at all? ... If the highest vampire, so immediately a reference to Regis, or what? ... Just a funny Easter egg and that's it ... (=