3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Imperator1 11.12.21 01:05 am

The vampire who sends you! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Many were probably smiled by a vampire, whom the witcher and his partner found somewhere in the dungeons? Many wondered: where and how? If someone suddenly could not find it, I post screenshots of the route. Who found, please, no trolling, please. Pictures in chronological order. Walk straight all the time, the break will be on the right hand.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
21 Comments
Sort by:
I
Imperator1 11.12.21

Psychodolb
I won't argue, maybe I'm wrong, but the very fact that there is a class of higher vampires in the game is definitely a tribute of respect, so to speak. And a specific case ... figs with him. I am for the fact that this is Regis). Although I know that he cannot be here, he is not alive, but in the book, when Regis talked about his youth, there was such an episode - he lay in a coffin and regenerated (so they decided to make such an Easter egg, with another vampire). Plus, in the bestiary there is an image of the supreme vampire, 9 out of 10, that the developers showed us what Regis would look like (although a bunch of different Persians in the game have this face render). Perhaps this is my wild fantasy, but logically it is very easy to come to this.