3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheshirCat 11.12.21 01:37 am

Enemies of the past. Remembering the experienced emotions (Fallout 4)

When there was a little bit left before the release of Fallout 4, I decided to remember about the most fatal and furious enemies in the previous parts. Who told you that he took 100,500 clips, a bunch of XP and did not give sensible loot? Personally, at first, the Super Mutant Bosses infuriated me, but realizing that having lost their favorite weapon, they become helpless, I was really bored, but suddenly Guli the Ripper appeared. Doher lives, strength and even more, and from the loot - a fork and a bank.
29 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 11.12.21

Rad-scorpion albino (by the way, I still remember when I moved to my aunt who was buying cola on my kernels, there were two Albinos rushing at you at once (along the way they carried out the brahmins), there was a kick ass), Wild Ghoul Ripper, Super Mutant Master, by the way The Deathclaw was not as dangerous (although it also posed a very serious danger) as in FNV, there it was generally made armored.

A
AiSPQR 11.12.21

as already noted, not so infuriated all sorts of mutants and other perverts, as the absence of something sensible on their corpse

B
BoB_Er 11.12.21

saa0891
But what about the Casadores? These creatures blew my ass more than once!

s
saa0891 11.12.21

BoB_Er

Kasadors were only in FNV (which was made by Obsidian), I don't know if they will be added to F4.
By the way, there is something cooler in mods.
Spoiler

-
-Raixs- 11.12.21

Most pissed off were the Centaurs, the Flyers, and, oh, how tough he was, Wanamingo. Super mutants? Well, in the old parts they were scary, in the 3rd they became funny. Oh, I still remember this carbon monoxide moment: I shoot one of these yellow idiots in the head, he yells "hurt" and grabs his face with his hand, and somehow manages to reload the hunting rifle with his other hand and all this in a layer)) ) Then Hippo in a cage with electricity. I take a sniper rifle, sit on the mountain and let's shoot him in the ass. He is furious and let's run in circles in the cage. Then you turn off the electricity and he runs out to kill the raiders. I don’t remember any difficult enemies in Fallout 3, NV. Even the Claws of Death have become nonentities: you shoot a poisonous dart, and then you pour lead from at least 10 mm.

Returning to the topic, I repeat that the Centaurs, Flyers and Vanamingo were the most fatal. It is clear that in the 4th they will not be (((A damn, forgot the fire geckos.

s
saa0891 11.12.21

-Raixs-

What a poisonous dart in FNV, in my opinion you are confusing something.

M
MeDVeD48Ru 11.12.21

-Raixs-
Centaurs will be like super mutants.

B
BarackKamacho 11.12.21

death claw legend, from grandfather Windows was very cute

M
MeDVeD48Ru 11.12.21

saa0891
It was possible to poison a dart in FNV.

M
MeDVeD48Ru 11.12.21

saa0891
On screenshots of Nevad Realism ENB?

s
saa0891 11.12.21

MeDVeD48Ru

There it was possible to poison a cold weapon, if my memory serves me, what kind of darts I mean, maybe I forgot something.

The first screen is mine, there is no ENB, the rest are taken from the mod page.

S
Staving 11.12.21

Aliens from 2 Folich.

M
Melshlemming 11.12.21

In the first, Fall did not experience any difficulties, passed in one breath. In the second Fall, the magician Melchior and his pocket zoo pissed me off. In the third, the Ghoul Rippers. And in New Vegas, the Whitefoot tribe: how did they stand so many queues with their bare asses?

C
CheshirCat 11.12.21

saa0891
Where to download this mod, can you tell me?

s
saa0891 11.12.21

CheshirCat

Enter the death casador into Google.
Here on the site is.
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_new_vegas_cazaclaws-95190/
There is also a cool mod, there is a whole laboratory with these casadors, I will remember the name, write it down.
There are links under the video.

C
CheshirCat 11.12.21

saa0891
Thank you very much for your help.

A
Angelica04 11.12.21

Kasador, death claw, ghoul-ripper, but only in 3 parts, in Vegas he was not sickly fixed. Opponents with grenade launchers still enrage.

W
Wise fool 11.12.21

Companions, worse than any enemies! They always crawl under the barrel, dreaming to die as soon as possible, throwing themselves at the enemy. And most importantly, after their death, all the loot collected along the way will have to be carried by yourself!

D
Dassent 11.12.21

I think in 4 foul there will be gutting claws of death and hippos, in principle there should be no vanamingos and flyers, according to the fall bible they died out after the events of fallout 2 (when the mine was cleared, it was the last clutch of vanamingo, and the flyers died out because of their dna, they are like fast biological weapons were created for throwing into China), but if there are centaurs, then I hope they will be strengthened, and has anyone noticed a new animal of super mutants? She was in the concept art and in the cut of the gameplay video like.

V
Venom rhys 11.12.21

BoB_Er
Dude, don't remind me about these freaks. Without an antidote, it is better not to intersect with them.