3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ramzes181276 11.12.21 01:37 am

Question. Bear on a funeral pyre for heroes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On Skellig, on one of the islands, I discovered this: I did not kill the Bear

Spoiler

- he was here. In front there are three shields, on the sides there are two chests with loot. There are no buildings on the island (houses, ruins, dungeons). There is no one alive either. Not far in the sea (under the question mark) there is an empty ship - but there is ordinary contraband under the water.
The island is located here (lower-left part of the map):
Spoiler Just below this island:
Spoiler

And not far, in the lower-middle part of the map, I came across this island:
Spoiler The corpse is highlighted in red, but I cannot examine it (not found or failed quest).

The island is here:
Spoiler

Now questions:
What kind of bear is this that is burned on a separate island, on a mountain, on an honorary bonfire - like a hero-warrior?
Could it be related to this quest, but "inactive" corpse on another island?
Who faced this - unsubscribe, please - interesting.

I completed the entire game in 160 hours. I did everything I could find (I didn't play gwent at all). There are several failed quests. And there are not very many question marks.
26 Comments
Sort by:
z
zip3n 11.12.21

Skellig Eid al-Adha is, calm down) Easter egg by September 24 infa 100%))

R
Ramzes181276 11.12.21

Eid al-Adha is a Muslim holiday.
So this is the lawlessness of "local" religious fanatics? )))))

z
zenerjon 11.12.21

Ramzes181276
and where to get such a quest ??

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

By the way, did anyone come to this island before completing the fistfight quest?
If there is no "fire", then, apparently, this bear is the "champion Skelige" whom Geralt flunked?
The bear dies in the arena, like a real warrior Skelige and he, accordingly, is buried

C
CaptVovan 11.12.21

Old_Nick
Uploaded an early save game where fistfights are not over yet. Swam to this island - a bear lies on a funeral pyre.
So most likely it's a fallen berserker.

l
l_TheZeus_l 11.12.21

Ramzes181276 I
also found it, for a long time only ... The most interesting thing was that there was nothing else on the island besides this.
I also found a ship, where there were only corpses. The corpse was still hanging on the nose.