3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[doktor] 14.11.19 04:31 am

Singular bomb (in search of). (Red Faction: Guerrilla)

so looking for a singular bomb who found confess. I understand that Sam does not invent it myself, someone said it's there in the boxes. I have not found, waiting for your help.

PS. the game was just doproshel the campaign mode
58 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Cra2y 14.11.19

In the Parker home.
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Super Kote 14.11.19

you can buy a fix they say there will be more sing. bombs , and then they almost sesda will roll

v
visor2580 14.11.19

I'm at KAEC will te decided to storm the super of the building (on the map blue background on it and arrow up). So, on the way to the building in the map below, there are many other buildings EDF. When I drenched one of them, found the box, there were 3 singular bombs.

v
visor2580 14.11.19

Here, made a couple of screenshots at the expense of the town, where they found bombs (see previous post):

Bomb where I'm standing

Y
Ya_tut 14.11.19

Also found as visor2580, tried in the case, the joke was to blow up at first, but so big deal.

v
visor2580 14.11.19

Then ya, +1, IMHO, useless thing, fit only for demolition. The rocket launcher against her a hundred times stronger!

B
BIO_HAZARD 14.11.19

How to fix so she did not disappear from the coffers of red brindi when maneesh it to another weapon?

S
Super Kote 14.11.19

no way.

N
NOCONTANINGFOLDER 14.11.19

here again, you need to turn to modders

A
Ayrat333 14.11.19

In the mission where you have to perform 10 tasks,there are 2 houses that are next to each other.They 2 guy(their Nada to save):the house on the left,on the 2nd floor,the other on the right,on the ground.So here is where the guy on the ground in the corner to the right of the singular Chubrik lies a few min.

A
Ayrat333 14.11.19

A singular bomb after taking on the old site show up?

I
IzitStar 14.11.19

People. Singular bombs can be found in almost any the main building of the camps POPS (also any building of high importance). I found a bunch. The exact position can't fold (again, look in the camps). Just remember that the EOS of these bombs are in three-storey buildings with stone stairs on the roof.

D
Deckadance 14.11.19

where Easter eggs grandfather sitting still (the main character from the 1st part) there lies a singular 4 bombs

D
Deckadance 14.11.19

grandfather sits in the well where his house is and where people with a black beard on a chair (his name is Parker)

r
reftik 14.11.19

in the municipality of the boot on the right side of the building on the ground floor, in the city of bellow in one of the two large buildings (the mission to release the boot it is necessary to search them), and in the house of Parker. this is all I know.

PS Parker's look for yourself, I found))

r
reftik 14.11.19

Sori for PS, did not notice the posts Deckadance

B
BeastIns1de 14.11.19

And what is that singular bomb,and that the game was but never got

B
BeastIns1de 14.11.19

And all found, cool thing but I expected more.

W
Wett 14.11.19

The Empty land is tarmac - it is there one. Next is a Paragraph mission control, so on the second floor, on the table - 4 PCs. By the way, the coordinates and screenshots, I already posted LorD63.
When you take there will be a new entry in Drenica, but in the chests and closets may not be - you must have the appropriate rating - opened a cheat code. When promoted, it will appear.

a
antpd 14.11.19

Singular bombs?I found them in one of two five-story buildings,like somewhere on the edge of the oasis.It's actually a great thing!I remember they passed the last mission(on the hill) and nephew immediately where to go,decided to go for sirinkoy point on the map.In its place of ocalas some kind of tower and I decided to get on it,the benefits appeared next to the stairs.And suddenly,in the middle of the road,I noticed that on top of the tower something happen.Around the top began to emerge from the whirlwind of debris around the blue wave spreading through the tower.And the blue wave is getting to me and rips the ladder from the poles,throwing me to the ground,and tearing the remaining part of the tower into pieces,flying in all directions.Generally very,very cool!