3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeKLoL15000 11.12.21 01:55 am

Wolves armor issue with patch 1.10 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does the entire set of wolf armor really disappear when the patch is installed? Or is it simply removed from Geralt, but remains in the inventory? If it really disappears, then how to return it, maybe there is already a way. I haven't installed the patch yet, so I'm asking
33 Comments
Sort by:
C
CyberKaban 11.12.21

KeKLoL15000
Nothing came off and disappeared from me

D
Dimkinpark 11.12.21

KeKLoL15000
Wolf Set disappears in NG +

C
CyberKaban 11.12.21

Dimkinpark
I play NG + and I have everything in place

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

Nothing was removed and disappeared.

Similarly ... As far as I understand, the problem is only with the owners of the GOG version of the game ... (=

C
CyberKaban 11.12.21

Psychodolb
I have a GOG version

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

Dmitriy1110
Then it is not at all clear why some have lost their armor, while others are fine ... (=

t
tolstoy 11.12.21

In NG +, right after installing the patch, the wolf set disappeared, but then a 300+ MB patch came out and the set reappeared. (Steam version)

S
Sergey1992 11.12.21

I have a steam version, I checked it on Friday (immediately after the update). In a normal game, all the sets remained in place. In the new game + the entire set of the wolf (including swords) simply disappeared, Geralt stood in the same underpants, repeated loading of the save (which was from version 1.08) did not help, reinstalling all the add-ons did not help either. I tried to load the same save yesterday (Sunday) and lo and behold, everything is in place.
SpoilerAlthough this loss added an element of survival to the game ... it felt like while I was away Geralt got drunk somewhere and fucked up all the equipment. And you have to scour the bushes to find at least some thing or a sword ... more difficult, yes ... but also more interesting

13baph13 11.12.21

Many people disappear, including me, I was prompted to google the 16in1 update for this particular version (setup_the_witcher3_dlc1-16_2.0.0.41.exe) I downloaded with kickass. Everything came back right away, so don't be afraid.

V
Vladimir Kos 11.12.21

NG + version of GoG, the wolf's armor is in place, although the master armor became available from level 64 (previously it was 59).

G
George Black 11.12.21

13baph13
But it didn’t help me (I reinstalled the game. Geralt is still in his underwear ... There was NG +. I’ll probably have to start from 0 altogether, because there are no saves left on NG.

13baph13 11.12.21

George Black
Have you checked the file version well? There should be this one, 2.0.0.41, before I installed 2.0.0.40 10 times it did not help.

G
George Black 11.12.21

13baph13 Oops
... I have 40 at the end
Thanks for the advice, kind person). Yes, I put it on 2.0.0.40, and there was nothing on me (even my bags and saddles were missing. Put this one - and everything fell into place)

V
Vindly 11.12.21

Almost immediately after the patch, a 300 mb hotfix was released, if someone updated the game a day after the release of the patch 1.10 itself, then the hotfix was already there. But this only affected the aforementioned kits. The rest is more complicated.

O
Olmer159 11.12.21

Tell me you started NG + at level 35, now it's already 53 and the armor already in the maximum assembly does not correspond to the level, if you reassemble the set of armor of the wolf school after completing quests on the plot of what level will the new collected armor be?

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

Denis-Amkar
Legendary equipment differs from the usual one by 30 levels, that is, the master one will be 64th ... (=

D
Destroyer_26 11.12.21

Actually, there is no crystal for stabilizing the teleport in the signal tower, which is next to the caer morhen. I don't know if this bug was added with the patch, or was there before. Who can, check if you have it.

Аlex_Pro 11.12.21

I mean, no? There he is. The second crystal is located next to the portal itself, and the first one to the left behind the wall.

G
Grandfather MastDai 11.12.21

Destroyer_26
Not all, but many, after the update. This is a bug.

D
Destroyer_26 11.12.21

ZorbaBudda
Thank you.