3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeKLoL15000 11.12.21 01:55 am

Wolves armor issue with patch 1.10 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Does the entire set of wolf armor really disappear when the patch is installed? Or is it simply removed from Geralt, but remains in the inventory? If it really disappears, then how to return it, maybe there is already a way. I haven't installed the patch yet, so I'm asking
33 Comments
Sort by:
Аlex_Pro 11.12.21

Destroyer_26
Well, you never know, maybe you haven't found them, anything can happen. Anyway. Before the patch, everything was fine with me, after the patch I did not check it, alas. But it seems to me that this is really another bug that came with a new patch.

v
vovastij 11.12.21

Yesterday I went through this quest with a new patch, the crystal is in place.
GOG version, mod did not install.

R
Roman Postov 11.12.21

Help me please! When looking for wolf armor, where you need to open a portal, there is no crystal to strengthen the portal. I come to that place and it is not. I checked it several times, restarted the game and loaded earlier saves. What to do? Patch 1.10 is worth

D
Destroyer_26 11.12.21

Roman Postov
The same problem

B
Bupycop 11.12.21

Destroyer_26
And I have found a solution?

B
Bupycop 11.12.21

Roman Postov
Found a solution, from the 5th time, rolled without the help of the portal) slid from the place where the unstable portal)

p
pipezz 11.12.21

With patch 1.10, the armor of the Wolf school also did not disappear anywhere, as did the swords.

M
MagicCherry 11.12.21

Help people, I collected 3 sets of armor in the Witcher 3, a cat, a bear, a wolf. If you start a new game and select the old savegames, all armor is transferred except for the wolf, and I like it the most. So what should I do? How can I throw a wolf armor? And then there is a bear with a cat, but I want a current of a wolf, the most beautiful armor in my opinion. I also saw something on the forums about the console, they say, with its help, you can add this or that thing to the game

G
George Black 11.12.21

Apparently you have patch 1.10? Then you need to install this "setup_the_witcher3_dlc1-16_2.0.0.41" This is a compilation of all free dls. Then the armor of the wolf (and all dls items) will be in place. Search on the torrent)

B
B3LyA 11.12.21

Gentlemen, can anyone help. wolf school armor chests do not open. NG +. at the start, the wolf's armor did not disappear. but the chests became inactive. when you approach them, the "open" button does not appear

O
Old_Nick 11.12.21

B3LyA
See 2 previous posts. They are the same problem

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.12.21

After installing patch 1.10, various bugs appeared, items from the DLC, including blueprints, disappeared.
Separately, I will say that a bug has appeared with the display of female characters.
The inability to complete the quest "missing man". When the Wild Hunt attacks a village, the Wild Hunt Soldiers stand still and do not move.
pirated version of GOG.

Z
Zombi_anarchist 11.12.21

13baph13
Thanks helped!