3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vito2012 11.12.21 02:19 am

Video card emulator! (Far Cry 3)

one
33 Comments
Sort by:
S
StArKilleR43 11.12.21

Vito2012
what nonsense !? and you bought it ???

s
saa0891 11.12.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

Lord, what kind of nonsense they will not come up with, what's next is the emulator of the processor, motherboard.
People, well, turn your head on at least a little.

-
-Iskander- 11.12.21

a
adigyran 11.12.21

You didn't get the point. The game deliberately reduces performance on some hardware.

X
X-Zibit 11.12.21

adigyran
yeah. a conspiracy of Jewish Masons directed against you personally.

V
Vladislav.M 11.12.21

Oh lol, this needs to be screened, there will be something to show to the grandchildren.

P
Pips_aut 11.12.21

SHIT, THERE IS A LONG TIME THIS IS AN EMULATOR OF A SUPER COMPUTER Titan YOU CAN IMMEDIATELY RUN 20 CRUISES FOR 20 MONITORS EVERYTHING IS FLYING

R
RicoChico 11.12.21

The author got under way.

w
warp 37 11.12.21

If you tweak the config file, you can get 4 GB of dedicated video memory, you can also create an SLI. I checked it works great. Now I have a Quad-SLI GTX 680, only then I need to download the drivers from the NVidia website. Unfortunately, I managed to buy a GTX 670 before this program came out. I threw so much money down the drain!

S
SpacePRedator014 11.12.21

Oh lol XD the only way to turn from any video card into a GTX 680 video card is to buy it, and so at the programming level you can only overclock the video chipset and then this is fraught with overheating, I think this does not need to be repeated all the time, so all these emulators are bullshit, but comments that it works or a scam or just people are kidding you.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 11.12.21

what else is a video card emulator nah bullshit for such bullshit you need to tear a point with a mouth, someone invented that bottom of e6ana

d
dude96 11.12.21

Hmm ... But why not? This could very well be possible. But only now I think that this is another attempt to throw viruses into the system. And from the added videos on the author's channel there is, for example, a description of how to hack a website and get $ 500, which seems to hint ... You know that ...; D

PS: Well, winter is now, in December it is already over 30 degrees. What is "Global warming"?

UPD: Well, here are the first patients ... VEGAS_aka_47 has already caught a baguette from viruses, which he swung ... Otherwise, I can't imagine why such a blast. XD
No offense, of course, but there is so much hate in the comment ...: D

B
Bomber 11.12.21

I have a computer emulator, called a Chinese smartphone, I write from a computer emulator, when I turn on the smart it says that it has i7 and GTX 980, full of joy, pants!

S
STALKERR. 11.12.21

I found an emulator of a monitor, mouse, keyboard and computer - starting from the phone, as I started the current - a freshly packaged computer with a mouse and keyboard and monik in the top configuration appears immediately.)))

S
STALKERR. 11.12.21

and another vidyuha of the future is soldered there with dx 15 with 204800GB of video memory so that 500 cruzisof flooded on max

N
No more drugs 11.12.21

Catch addicts ....

S
STALKERR. 11.12.21

someone's drug traffic is over)))

S
SpacePRedator014 11.12.21

dude96 This is
not possible if we use a playback system, it's like a program that connects one computer to another computer and reproduces 2 computers on 1, that is, from 1 computer you can play 2 computers and this, by the way, can be done via the Internet, but how exactly I don’t know for sure you just need to insert Ip into a certain computer, even there is an opportunity to play the same PS3 on a PC and Microsoft also wanted to do so in Windows 8 so that it could play through the Xbox 360 on a Tablet, phone or PC, but I don’t know if she did it like the OS 8 I don't have.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 11.12.21

dude96

not anything like that, nor any emuli I'm not even going to use and I follow my confa. I freeze from such posts and news stupid stains of blunt bottoms,

no super viruses I'm not afraid of, I use antivirus Norton!

V
Vito2012 11.12.21

VEGAS_aka_47
and I checked Kaspersky 2012 without viruses!