3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vito2012 11.12.21 02:19 am

Video card emulator! (Far Cry 3)

one
33 Comments
Sort by:
S
STALKERR. 11.12.21

I have seen the current emulator of 3 shaders, when the vidyuha does not hold them, and then this is a props. For example, in the shadows of Chernobyl, the game thinks that there are 3 shaders and the settings for dynamic shadows are activated, and in order for the changes to take effect, you need to restart the game, restart the game and all settings are lost to static.

C
Cronky 11.12.21

Fathers, the only trick is that the "emulator" is uploaded to depositfiles. Downloading together, helping the upluder to earn money))))))))))))

b
bukowski 11.12.21

deposit? elementary Watson

N
No more drugs 11.12.21

No, here the salt is different ... What to get a vidyuhi emulator, you need to make a money emulator and buy a vidyuhi emulator. In short, you still catch drug addicts ...

S
Shizomaniac stalker 11.12.21

I have an emulator of the TV remote control))) As soon as the batteries run out, I run to the TV set and press the buttons ... Checked, it works)))

I
Ivan Nikishev 11.12.21

There is such a program called 3D Analyzer. It doesn't emulate a video card, it just makes the game think you have a different video card. And if the evil developers decided to lower the performance of the game on some hardware, then their terrible plan failed (sarcasm)

B
Belomorkanal 11.12.21

Ivan Nikishev
Please demonstrate to us the work and, most importantly, the usefulness of this program in bypassing the performance limitations invisible to all on "some" hardware. And justify the unfounded nonsense about "evil developers" who underestimate the performance of their own games on "some" hardware (apparently they do this to their own detriment in order to reduce sales).
If this program emulates any video card at the software level, then this is not done in order to deceive the "evil developers". Its application is very specific.

I
Ivan Nikishev 11.12.21

Belomorkanal
About evil developers - it's sarcasm. And if you want to see the program in action, there is only 1 option: download it and try it out

B
Belomorkanal 11.12.21

Ivan Nikishev
Well, that started ... "sarcasm, orgasm, try it yourself." Will there be any arguments about deliberate "underestimation of performance by game developers on some hardware"? Or is that sarcasm too?
You have to think when you cast bullets.

M
MunchkiN 616 11.12.21

There really are video card emulators, but I don’t think that they work under Windows and that finally they are in the public domain. but that's exactly what the emulator is.
there is another crap - it kind of allows you to run dx applications ignoring the shader architecture in compatibility mode with conventional processors. but I personally did not test it.

B
Belomorkanal 11.12.21

I understand that such emulators can be used, for example, on systems with a set of APIs without hardware support for Direct3D (for example, if the video adapter only supports OpenGL in hardware) to implement missing sets of APIs programmatically using the processing power of the CPU. Of course, high performance is out of the question, since these calculations will be performed on the most complex algorithms (after all, in video adapters, it is not the GPU that is responsible for this, but special computational units, the simplest example is shader units) and will take a lot of processor time , if there are still enough tires (depending on the principle of the algorithms).

I
Ivan Nikishev 11.12.21

Belomorkanal
Listen, dude, I wrote that this is not an emulator. It just makes the system think that you have a different vidyuha. Regarding full-fledged video card emulators - I've met only on Android

t
tratata and ololo 11.12.21

Vito2012
download brain emulator ...