3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksimfighter 11.12.21 02:26 am

Is it true that accelerators and slowers were fixed in the Russian voice acting? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is it true that accelerators and slowers were fixed in the Russian voice acting? I haven't downloaded the patch yet, but people say yes, but I can't believe it
41 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

Not true, alas ... (=

d
dizzy33 11.12.21

Yes, you pulled me up, I went through the witcher 3 times. And I did not notice ANY quicker and slower. The voice acting is normal as in all games. Put normal codecs, or buy newer computers. Beggars.

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

dizzy33 Follow the
speech, otherwise I'll fire it with a banhammer ... Codecs and computer power do not play any role ... The voice acting of some characters in the Russian version is really slowed down or accelerated to keep up with the animation ... It's a fact ... (=

u
uN_Named 11.12.21

dizzy33
on codecs you will run only gambling addiction for 2005, trawl

A
Alex the one 11.12.21

dizzy33
Are you serious !? You don't really notice the widespread acceleration and deceleration in Russian localization !?

R
Ramzes181276 11.12.21

dizzy33
AND ANY speed up and slow down did not notice
They are not only with English localization.
Or do you have a computer animation for Russian localization? ...

d
dizzy33 11.12.21

Alex the One
No, I didn't notice. Although I played the game 3 times. Everything is fine on my PS. This is something wrong with your computer.

T
Thoothless 11.12.21

Ramzes181276
In Polish, too, everything is ok.

R
Ramzes181276 11.12.21

dizzy33
A-ah-ah ... I understand - "personally your" codecs have re-rendered all the animation of the dialogues)))

R
Ramzes181276 11.12.21

WitcherPlayer
Most likely - this is the language of the developers. Moreover, it is authentic to the scene.

S
Sinyuga 11.12.21

It is what it is. Both deceleration and acceleration. The characters have one animation, but there are many voices in the game. Ideally for all languages, I think it won't work.

A
Alexey Khvesko 11.12.21

WitcherPlayer
Polish voice acting, just like the Russian was with accelerations and decelerations, go to the uhohorlonos. The game was originally made with English voice acting, and only on it there are no problems

T
Thoothless 11.12.21

Oleksiy Khvesko
I completed the game in Polish voice acting, there weren't any accelerators or slowers. It is in Russian, you can't argue with it.

T
Thoothless 11.12.21

Ramzes181276
Poles will not make the Polish voice acting crooked.

R
Ramzes181276 11.12.21

WitcherPlayer
A bit off topic, but about English localization.
Here on PG, I don’t remember in which thread of the forums, one user was indignant that Iwasika’s name was “Johnny”:
“... WHAT THE FUCK IS“ JOHNNY ”AMONG THE SWEAMS AND BIRCHES?! ..."

T
Thoothless 11.12.21

Ramzes181276
Well, it is) I myself went nuts when I heard.

P
Psychodolb 11.12.21

Ramzes181276
And in Polish Iwasik's name is Janek ... (=

A
Alexey Khvesko 11.12.21

WitcherPlayer
Once again, the game was originally made for English voice acting, and therefore all other voice acting (including Polish) turned out with acceleration / deceleration

O
Orogon 11.12.21

I only have the acceleration of the voice acting, but only because my game slows down, the picture is slow. Alas, such a laptop. But those who have everything with FPS is fine, I don't understand what problems there might be.

I was also thrown into the minus: Yes, personally, I only have problems with FPS, since the game is played in cutscenes more often in the form of a slideshow. Therefore, I cannot understand the indignant

T
Thoothless 11.12.21

Aleksey Khvesko
Personally, I did not notice them in Polish, so I don’t know.